[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Just wanted to say Hello and thanks to Rake for that amazing guide.
im lvl 86 and waiting for the last trial to come up.
just a tipp, that i never seen before in this threat.(read all from page 1 to 80) nobody ever mentioned ichimonji.
i got two of those when i hit lvl 58 and im still wearing those. skipped scaevas and doing great so far. it solved my early manaproblems and did great damage at great attackspeed. also 20% increased buff effects are nice. so i guess i go with these untill i get some supergood foils.

also i got really lucky and found a corrupted lvl 4 enlighten in a delve gem chest :D

greetings

Dernière édition par Cenarius89, le 20 juin 2019 07:23:12
Hey guys,
how can i solve my mana-problems? I have to use a mana-flask, otherwise im out of mana all the time...
"
DixiiStue a écrit :
Hey guys,
how can i solve my mana-problems? I have to use a mana-flask, otherwise im out of mana all the time...

You did not skill any mana leech nodes. You just need to add one point for it to be sufficient.

Dernière édition par Larzerus, le 20 juin 2019 09:06:59
People the last upgrade I did was in the foil I paid 3 ex in one and the other I craftei with 20 alt and 1 regal I was lucky in the statuses, however now I kind of stagnate and I do not know where I'm going in case the next upgrade
could you give me a hand in that?

Spoiler
Great guide m8 tnx, only thing prices are way off, especially with weapons and body armour
Great guide, by far i made the furthest progress with this.
Need advice on what should i focus upgrading. No problem with T15

Hey Guys,

I spent like 43 hours playing this build and i think i'll end my league here. It was pretty fun to play during the campaign but once you hit the maps, shit hits the fan pretty hard.

Gear is insanely overpriced which means i even had to ask for carry to kill a... Yellow elder that kept one-shotting me.

Add to this the fact that this build is actually terrible at clearing legion (i wasn't even able to create a single emblem at level 84), the damages don't really seem to be effective, the defenses are inexistent.

Well it was a enjoyable ride for the time it lasted but i'll remember this one as the second worst build i ever played.

GL with that, to me it's over. I won't spend like 55 exalted on a gimped build to make it work more or less ok
"
Ashandaar a écrit :
Hey Guys,

I spent like 43 hours playing this build and i think i'll end my league here. It was pretty fun to play during the campaign but once you hit the maps, shit hits the fan pretty hard.

Gear is insanely overpriced which means i even had to ask for carry to kill a... Yellow elder that kept one-shotting me.

Add to this the fact that this build is actually terrible at clearing legion (i wasn't even able to create a single emblem at level 84), the damages don't really seem to be effective, the defenses are inexistent.

Well it was a enjoyable ride for the time it lasted but i'll remember this one as the second worst build i ever played.

GL with that, to me it's over. I won't spend like 55 exalted on a gimped build to make it work more or less ok

The problem is with you, not the build.

I made it to t16 maps with 2x Ahn's Might, not a single exalt drop to help fund my build.

It cost me about 3ex total to be strong enough to clear a T15, and at least half of that was from things that dropped or crafted myself, so I really only spent around 1.5ex.

If you can't make 3ex before hitting T15's, you're doing something wrong with the way you farm. This is one of the cheapest builds I've played with regards to how effective it is (given I've not played super OP meta builds like Arc or WOrb at it's peak, but everything looks bad compared to those 2)

I can effortlessly clear T16's with around 8ex in total gear, so don't exaggerate about the cost of this build if you haven't really tried it. Your gear is already much better than what I was running t12-15 with.
Dernière édition par BigBlappa, le 20 juin 2019 16:50:59
Im just start t11/12 map and its a TRUE HELL my toon can't surive against betrayal or boss. Attack so slow.. I actually save my money for a good bodyarmour whith - total mana cost and maim but is too expensive and i don't see what i can up on my gear for my budget...
What about the new guard skills?

Is immortal call still the way to go on a CWDT setup?

Currently i have around 4k armor, where Molten Shell covers around 2.3k hp which ain't much. Now i dunno if IC is still worth it after the changes.

Haven't tried Steel skin so nc there.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires