[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
I changed skills to Consecrated path using the same build and man it's amazing.

Yes, I did CP in a budget Oni version of the build and it's a lot of fun. Between consecrated ground and all your e-charges up all the time, it's pretty tanky. Also quite mobile with the range of CP.
Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 16 août 2019 22:10:06
"
GreyLensman a écrit :
"
I changed skills to Consecrated path using the same build and man it's amazing.

Yes, I did CP in a budget Oni version of the build and it's a lot of fun. Between consecrated ground and all your e-charges up all the time, it's pretty tanky. Also quite mobile with the range of CP.

How did you kill Uber Elder with it? The teleport gets me killed majority of the time so I just switch to TS for Uber elder.
Sorry...just saw this. I have not tried UE. Once I've killed the Shaper guardians, I normally have an itch to try something new. On my 5th toon this league I think. I enjoy finding builds that are good and fun on 3-5 ex total. At some point I will have to pick one of them and do UE. I know most of them could do it if I put the time in to learn the fight.

I have also been thinking I should go back to TS with this guy just to see how that plays now.

:-)

I love this guide Great job @Rake7!!!

I had two quick questions. I intend to play this as my league starter for blight.
1) are you planing on makeing any changes after the blight patch notes come out or is the guide done?
2) is the new Pulverize still worth it? better or just slightly worse?
thanks

Im interested on the asked questions too.
I started with POE a few weeks ago and I like your guide.
For the new league I want to start my first character and play it with your guide. Thanks so far for your excellent work!
3.8 ?
Does anyone know if an update of this guide is going to be done? I started with her just 2 weeks ago.
I'd love to see this build getting an upgrade to 3.8.
does any one know changes to 3.8 affect this build or not?
kinda wanna try it if there has been no change that affects this build negatively.
I tried this build out for 3.8 and its pretty decent.

There are a couple of changes that affect it a little bit (I didn't play it last league so I don't know the full impact).

- Pulverise doesn't have more area of effect, it has increased now. Does more damage though, but the over all area of effect feels smaller than what I would have expected for tectonic slam (in general that is). I feel like last league pulverise would have made the area much bigger but I don't know that for a fact.

- You can now get smashing strikes through anointing your neck, which essentially gives you three points back and ensures you will always have max endurance charges

- There is a second row for skills, so you can use Vaal Ancestral Warchief, which is nice

Overall the build is still really fun to play, does pretty amazing damage, works well for the league mechanic and this guide is nuts good. Its pretty dam detailed.

I did get my ass handed to me by uber elder a few times, with gear sort of in the tier 3 range but still with Ahn's Might swords. Ill try again with them swapped out, but even still, this build does good damage but you gotta know that fight through and through. Else you gonna get 1-2 shot from orbs/beam/slams ect. I say that as I played vortex for the last few leagues and because ES was broken as all hell, you could cop the beam for about 4 hours before you needed to move, so it was a bit of a shock to the system actually having to do the mechanics again :)

Great guide bro, you can just basically put 3.8 in the title as its still fully relevant

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires