[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Short feedback from a guy who started playing POE last week for the very first time. I following this build 100%, act 9 right now, only died once and its fun to play. Thanks for the effort :)

PS: my gear isnt even that good. One more lev and i can put on my two Ahn's tho <3

PPS: lil bit concerned about the int requirement on my body armor. Had to buy high int gloves and cant change the belt at the moment..
Dernière édition par triplepx3, le 19 juin 2019 12:04:02
I am fairly new to game. This is the only 2nd character i leveled. Tried enkis arch witch for first and like your build even better.
My question is I used the links for your passive tree without POB and took passives from those links. I installed POB today and noticed the passives in your links are different from POB. Should i reallocated using all refunds or are they still good.
Thanks for build and guide.
are you planning to update this guide even further?
Hello guys,
any thoughts how can I improve? Im fresh here, 1st character, first build - and I bet - plenty things are messed up :)

Id be grateful for newbiesh-friendly advices :)

Aint no currency ATM :)
Really great guide, thank you ! Im just wondering about the 3 points spent on the staff node just for the 10% chance to get an end charge on a crit. Couldn't we spend these 3 points on something better ? I saw the razor edge for exemple (+8% total DPS on your T3 gear) Sorry if the question already got asked :D
"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
I picked up an ilvl84 foil in a beachhead map of a guild member and thought to put some alts on it to see if i got lucky. I rolled this but don't know what to do now :)

2x T1 is nice but how should i continue with this? I never did much with crafting.

Prob would have to regal and hit the increased phys mod. If you get some crappy 3rd mod, you would have to annul (1/3 chance) and then multi-mod it.

Imprint it first then regal. if u hit hybrid phys and accuracy then congratulation. if not then annul. if annul delete 1 of those t1 then imprint then redo from the first step.
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF

I am wondering how I should proceed with this?
"
triplepx3 a écrit :
Short feedback from a guy who started playing POE last week for the very first time. I following this build 100%, act 9 right now, only died once and its fun to play. Thanks for the effort :)

PS: my gear isnt even that good. One more lev and i can put on my two Ahn's tho <3

PPS: lil bit concerned about the int requirement on my body armor. Had to buy high int gloves and cant change the belt at the moment..

Remember that you need the pacifism jewel + 2xahns to get the proper bonus :)
So if you haven't skilled your way to a free jewel slot, then you should not use Ahn's yet! Just to let you know. The jewel is super though!
"
animavt a écrit :

I am wondering how I should proceed with this?

Scour. Not worth it to slam or multicraft. You don't want chaos damage on it and attackspeed t1 and crit t1 aren't that rare. Best case scenario you want T1 Hybrid %Physical Damage + Accuracy Rating alone, then multimod right away. If you hit T1 Hybrid and another garbage mod make an imprint via beast crafting, try to annul the shit mod. If you annul the shit mod multicraft, if you hit Hybrid restore the imprint, imprint again and try to annul again. If you manage to get Hybrid T1 solo you should be able to get ~400 dps with multicrafting depending on the base.
"
LesserForms a écrit :
"
triplepx3 a écrit :

Remember that you need the pacifism jewel + 2xahns to get the proper bonus :)
So if you haven't skilled your way to a free jewel slot, then you should not use Ahn's yet! Just to let you know. The jewel is super though!

Yes, I got that jewel yesterday, also a new body armor with less int needed. Feels really good right now :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires