Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

If im not using RAGE, what you guys think is the best substitute for Bersake?
"
BigBlappa a écrit :
"
an4x15 a écrit :

My opinion:
Maping is fast, map bosses are melting.
Lab easy
Red elder easy
Shaper easy
Guardians are doable, need to know what you doing. I farming T16 i die time to time but mostly from bad plays.

Uber elder - HELL NO! I will try it again soon but not sure it won't be the same as last time. Edit: Confirmed I tried 2 set any hit from shaper or elder will one-shot you, best was the last phase but you need to play perfectly 2 shaper ball, 2 ice spear from elder or just to stand in the degen poodle will rekt you. I tried with kaom's roots, was better without the slow effect, but still, you need to be hell of a player to dodge everything. Dmg is nice you burn the phase down fast max 5sec. But you can't survive.

If you want a boss killer this is not your char. If you want a crazy fast mapper with fun half screen clear. You should start to invest. But I'm telling you till you not switch to foils it will be slow.(Start investment is around 12ex) Other side regrets are cheap,you can respec anytime and the build using general 1h stuff.

If you are having so much trouble getting bursted by mobs, why is your cast when damage taken level 20? It's only protecting you when you're taking ridiculous huge hits, so any instance where you're taking say, 6 1000 damage instances over 0.2s are going to instant-kill you (Legion mobs with auras are constantly putting out this type of burst.)

Considering the quality of your gear, you should probably also have more life on most of your pieces. Your helmet is missing 50 life, your chest could have 100 more life, could gain 20-30 life on boots, and at least 60 more life between your rings. You could probably gain around 500+ life, which might take you out of the true one shot range if you're actually getting killed in one hit.

If you're determined to have max level molten shell, and you're being true one shot by quick elder/shaper attacks, you should try manually casting molten shell. Vaal molten shell with increased duration lasts like 9 seconds, so if you're phasing the bosses in 5 seconds this should be more than enough time to bring them down.

Thanks for the advice. I will try vaal molten + incdura. The problem is not with the mobs, mapping is fine. The only challenge is uber elder. I tried low lvl cwdt + moltenshell / steelskin combo it's triggered a lot more, but low lvl mshell defensive stats are low.

About the gear, ofc you can have mirror/ and T1/T0 GG items. As I said changed my boots for kaoms, its 6,1-6.3k life and you still getting rekt from any mistake or failed dodge. So the pure life boost won't help at all. The T0 mirror tier gear in the guide has less than 6k life. Also, my gear is around ~50-60ex and yes I missing 500-600 life is not a lot and as a casual player, I don't have 30-50ex+ for a chest example. But yeah I will try to do some min-maxing.
I picked up an ilvl84 foil in a beachhead map of a guild member and thought to put some alts on it to see if i got lucky. I rolled this but don't know what to do now :)

2x T1 is nice but how should i continue with this? I never did much with crafting.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
hat about "Razor of the Seventh Sun" could be another weapon option ?

i wonder too
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
I picked up an ilvl84 foil in a beachhead map of a guild member and thought to put some alts on it to see if i got lucky. I rolled this but don't know what to do now :)

2x T1 is nice but how should i continue with this? I never did much with crafting.

Prob would have to regal and hit the increased phys mod. If you get some crappy 3rd mod, you would have to annul (1/3 chance) and then multi-mod it.
"
an4x15 a écrit :

Thanks for the advice. I will try vaal molten + incdura. The problem is not with the mobs, mapping is fine. The only challenge is uber elder. I tried low lvl cwdt + moltenshell / steelskin combo it's triggered a lot more, but low lvl mshell defensive stats are low.

About the gear, ofc you can have mirror/ and T1/T0 GG items. As I said changed my boots for kaoms, its 6,1-6.3k life and you still getting rekt from any mistake or failed dodge. So the pure life boost won't help at all. The T0 mirror tier gear in the guide has less than 6k life. Also, my gear is around ~50-60ex and yes I missing 500-600 life is not a lot and as a casual player, I don't have 30-50ex+ for a chest example. But yeah I will try to do some min-maxing.

For sure, I just saw you had mentioned the cost of your foils and thought you could drop some offense on those items for a bit more HP if our defenses feel so weak against UElder.

I haven't reached him yet so I can't really say how this build will fare against him - I'm surprised you're getting 1 shot at 6.3k, are normal melee hits also one shotting you, or it's only the big moves, pool degen/shaper beam/balls/slams?

I wonder if UElder received stealth buffs this league, as Betrayal I did fine with 6k and no defensive setup other than curses + taste of hate, I was getting one shot by the big telegraphs but I was fine to eat normal hits.
Hello, I'm rather new to the tectonic slam build, and I have tried following this guide. But for some reason I only have 3,6k health at level 80+, am I doing something wrong?

I have followed the skill tree pathing, and I tried buying similar looking equipment too.
Bro the guide is the best! but the tree u are using is out of date!! fix it pls! The new tree is different.
Rake, thank you for this guide.

I respec into this from concentrated path.

Some pointers for the people, I had the same issues but found the below made it all better.

1. "it seems slow". Yes it's slower with Ahm's, but farm some low level maps like stand for monoliths for 1 day, and you have enough currently for two new foils which out dps Ahms.

2. It's still slow, I suggest putting an attack speed jewel in your belt, and getting a mod on your boots that give onslaught on kill. It's pretty insane and there's loads of room for even more!. Get attack speed gloves too if you want. The UNIQUE one here (okram?) are not good anymore. (imo)

3. DEX and INT issue? You can get boots with 50 Dex that are still amazing. It helps get more dmg on rings amulet which leads to better results imo. I had issues making sure I had enough dex and int, so I got huge dex boots and it solved so many issues for me.

4. I attack so fast now, my mana runs out.. take righteous decree as he said, I did and I will use this until I can buy my astral plate with -15 cost to mana, then respec out of it.

I wrote the above, as these are all the things that I found problems with and until I did them all, it really came together. ya my gears still shit compared to some, but's its progression and that's what I am all about, having fun and reaching an end goal :)

Oh and PS: I enterted league late, I am a poor man who couldn't get to red maps, so I sit with my tabula on strand all evening farming and get 2 ex drops and loads of shards, sell emblems, now I can afford upgrades.

Hope it helps!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nerds
Thanks for the great guide. Though much slower than expected

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires