[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
Rake7 a écrit :
"
Sessvisto a écrit :
So i'm level 70 right now and i think more endurance charges nodes and Valako, Storm's Embrance ascendacy points are useless. Most of time i got 0/1 enudrance charges, because tectonic slam using it very fast.

That should change with better gear (crit Chance wise) and Smashing Strikes as long as you don't use Multistrike.

But as i know crits are not generating endurance charges on Chieftain

"35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a Fire skill"

Can you explain?
Dernière édition par Sessvisto, le 8 juin 2019 06:39:53
"
Sessvisto a écrit :
"
Rake7 a écrit :
"
Sessvisto a écrit :
So i'm level 70 right now and i think more endurance charges nodes and Valako, Storm's Embrance ascendacy points are useless. Most of time i got 0/1 enudrance charges, because tectonic slam using it very fast.

That should change with better gear (crit Chance wise) and Smashing Strikes as long as you don't use Multistrike.

But as i know crits are not generating endurance charges on Cheiftain

"35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a Fire skill"

Can you explain?

Smashing Strikes gives 10% chance per crit per hit. So hitting once 10-20 enemies already grants 1-2 Endurance charges later. And as you generate 35% and use 35% as chieftain, every endurance charge generated additionally will stay roughly.

You can also link endurance charge on stun with your leap slam. That should solve that too easily.
"
Rake7 a écrit :

Smashing Strikes gives 10% chance per crit per hit. So hitting once 10-20 enemies already grants 1-2 Endurance charges later. And as you generate 35% and use 35% as chieftain, every endurance charge generated additionally will stay roughly.

You can also link endurance charge on stun with your leap slam. That should solve that too easily.

Thank you.
What gem do you suggest instead of multistrike?
So what should our standard 4 link leveling setup be? i am level 58 with TS - Melee Phys - Fortify - Weapon Ele and I can hardly down a rare mob before the time runs out in the legion mechanic.

Also this early should I be using HoP, Blood and Sand, AND Hatred? so little mana left over if thats the case. sheet dps without running hatred at 58 is 11k. maybe thats low idk
So what u think abouth this setup ?
TectonicSlam>Multistrike>MeleePhysicalDamage>
ElementalDamageWithAttacks>Pulverise>CloseCombatSupport

it seems nice
Dernière édition par LynReign, le 8 juin 2019 07:00:31
"
LynReign a écrit :
So what u think abouth this setup ?
TectonicSlam>Multistrike>MeleePhysicalDamage>ElementalDamageWithAttacks>Pulverise>CloseCombatSupport

it seems nice

When it works for you, than its great. I currently can't analyse the new gems damage wise in PoB, because they aren't implemented yet.

"
latterus14 a écrit :
So what should our standard 4 link leveling setup be? i am level 58 with TS - Melee Phys - Fortify - Weapon Ele and I can hardly down a rare mob before the time runs out in the legion mechanic.

Also this early should I be using HoP, Blood and Sand, AND Hatred? so little mana left over if thats the case. sheet dps without running hatred at 58 is 11k. maybe thats low idk

I'm only lvl 28 right now and playing another build. But i never had any problems. i really can't tell you more... sorry.

And i wouldn't use hatred as long as you have mana issues
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 8 juin 2019 07:02:48
guys, i dont understand, why we use phys ti fire convert, but dont scale fire damage?
"
vanosss a écrit :
guys, i dont understand, why we use phys ti fire convert, but dont scale fire damage?

"
Also don't forget that our damage is around 55% fire, 24% Cold, 14% Chaos and 7% Lightning Damage (roughly, will depend on the Gear).

So everything fire related only scales by around 50% and thus, is often weak.

"
Sessvisto a écrit :

What gem do you suggest instead of multistrike?

Just try the new gems or use the old gems. I can't tell currently what's better.
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 8 juin 2019 07:25:21
Guys i have a problem, i can't import the build on PoB because an error pop out: SSL connect error.
Somebody else got this error? How can i resolve it?

Thank you!
"
Steven_B12 a écrit :
Guys i have a problem, i can't import the build on PoB because an error pop out: SSL connect error.
Somebody else got this error? How can i resolve it?

Thank you!

I don't know the error. But try to open the Link in your Browser. Copy the code and try to import the code in PoB.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires