[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
daimonxp a écrit :
What's with taking the Staves nodes in the PoB?? And not swords like it was before.

Please, explain why these nodes are taken (the upper Left part of the tree)
Hey, i see that herald of agony got changed so is still worth to keep on this build or try change with somthing else?
this thing is garbage now after 3.7
-----
Dernière édition par Raidki, le 8 juin 2019 02:10:06
Hi im lvl28 have Tectonic Slam but i dont have a Endurance Charge how i get a Charge?
"
starkwood123 a écrit :
Hi im lvl28 have Tectonic Slam but i dont have a Endurance Charge how i get a Charge?

need to do first lab and take Tawhoa
thx
I have poured some decent amount of currency into this but I gotta say, I am fairly underwhelmed.
Multistrike has to go, otherwise you will never have endurance charges. The 80% attack speed multiplier combined with the loss of multistrike makes this skill, in my opinion, clunky and not very fun to use. Before the patch this was great for both huge AoE clear and decent single target damage. After the patch, it's kind of boring.
"
Trissien a écrit :
I have poured some decent amount of currency into this but I gotta say, I am fairly underwhelmed.
Multistrike has to go, otherwise you will never have endurance charges. The 80% attack speed multiplier combined with the loss of multistrike makes this skill, in my opinion, clunky and not very fun to use. Before the patch this was great for both huge AoE clear and decent single target damage. After the patch, it's kind of boring.

Yah this has been the worse leveling experience in PoE for me so far, but im sure its because I have little experience with melee builds. Damage is so bad leveling and mana management is constant flask usage.
"
Grixzen a écrit :
"
krut0n a écrit :
Thank you for the build guide and break down of everything. I am new to melee builds and struggling with this build right now just got to A5. Single target is just horrible and also mana management is very bad. My tooltip on Tectonic is sitting at 1,300 dps. I am wondering if anyone around A5 (lvl 40) can share their build with this so I can compare gear to see what im missing. I am assuming this build is very dependent on gear? Thank you

check my gear, your dps seems terribly low, I am level 34 right now (act3) and I am in 3600 without hatred and 4k dps with hatred

Question why are we using Hatred over Anger? Since hatred is Cold damage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires