[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

So i wondering if i decide go not chieftain but Juggernaut ( since i play On PS4 and it's kinda laggy) i wondering juggernaut be less dmg but more tanky ? and any need change skill tree or items if i go for jugg?
As far as i can see we have no increases to AOE. I'm really having problems freeing "enough" (if there is sucha thing) enemies from the monoliths. I used to play a OniGoroshi-Version of Tectonic Slam back at Betrayal and the AOE literally covered nearly the whole screen. Any suggestions how we can increase our AOE significantly?
"
Rake7 a écrit :
Edit from 08. June: If you don't like the slower attack style without Multistrike then go for Jugg. You will probably have less defense as Chieftain but still more than in 3.6 - so don't be scared about that. But also don't overestimate the very slow playstyle while leveling. The quicker Attack and Playstyle comes a lot with better gear, more Points in the Tree ect.

Short Explanation: With Multistrike Chieftain would probably not be able to generate enough Endurance Charges. In this case we can either skip Tawhoa and Valako Ascendancy and take Hinekora and Tukohama instead (and skip Smashing Strikes on the Tree) or just choose Jugg. By using multistrike the main difference will be:

Upside from Chieftain mainly: more Defense, easier (cheaper) to get resistances
Upside from Jugg: you don't have to care about Accuracy (so, somehow, easier gearing too). Possibility to get enough endurance charges by using Eye of Innoscence (by losing up to 20-25% damage because losing Amulet slot)

That's a very short summary and everything can somehow be changed by Equip, Tree and Ascendancys. But i really want to play a little bit for myself currently. So choose one. You can always switch later.

Hi Rake,

Thanks for the info. I didn't mean to shit on your build. I merely wanted to point out so that people understand that the decrease in attack speed is very, very noticable.
On that note, you suggest using juggernaut instead. Would you just keep the exact same skill tree and just switch the ascendancy? If so then that might be worth a try.
Pastebin CRASH

:/

Help Me
I'm having big problems with mana regeneration right now. The whole thing is only like this since I switched to tectonic slam. Any tips how to fix this for leveling? currently level 40
"
Tanki a écrit :
As far as i can see we have no increases to AOE. I'm really having problems freeing "enough" (if there is sucha thing) enemies from the monoliths. I used to play a OniGoroshi-Version of Tectonic Slam back at Betrayal and the AOE literally covered nearly the whole screen. Any suggestions how we can increase our AOE significantly?

Either use Pulverise or Increased AoE or Both. Additionally, use Blood and Sand in Sand Stance.

"
Trissien a écrit :
Hi Rake,

Thanks for the info. I didn't mean to shit on your build. I merely wanted to point out so that people understand that the decrease in attack speed is very, very noticable.
On that note, you suggest using juggernaut instead. Would you just keep the exact same skill tree and just switch the ascendancy? If so then that might be worth a try.

I probably didn't express myself properly. Going Jugg won't get us noticeable more Attack Speed (its maybe 10% increased - nearly nothing). Using Multistrike just eliminates the advantage from Chieftain over Juggernaut. So you can use either Jugg or Chieftain.

For Juggernaut the Tree would be the same.

"
SwissSh0ck a écrit :
I'm having big problems with mana regeneration right now. The whole thing is only like this since I switched to tectonic slam. Any tips how to fix this for leveling? currently level 40

Take the Mana leech as soon as possible. Don't use Hatred for leveling. Use a Mana Flask

"
TioSahn a écrit :
Pastebin CRASH

:/

Help Me

If the Problem still exists: open the PoB Link in the Browser. Copy the Code. Import the Code to PoB. Hope that helps

I am suffering in Act 6, I do not have enough damage, what can I do?
Hi Rake, i followed your build but i have some question to ask and hopefully u can make it clear for me.
It's my first time playing tectonic slam but it feels kinda slow compare to others melee builds. Idk if it's the nature of thid build or i am doing something wrong ? Even though i tried multistrike but it felt even worse.
Second, is there any other way to build this but not crit ? I mean as a league start build our crit won't be enough with crappy gears.
Third, i barely saw my endurance charges build up. Is it because i spent them too fast or we just can't generate enough ? ( even though my atk spd feels slow :/ )
I'm lv 68 rn and just finish act10. The dmg is great and the build feels fine. Even though to actually feel good about a melee build like this i think we should be able to attack faster right ?
I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid but that's exactly what i felt after 12 hours into the build :D
"
EdwardElric66 a écrit :

Upgrade your weapons, check your tree if you have more defensive nodes than dmg, get flat phys dmg on rings/amulet, get a 5link if possible, have you done your labyrinths?

Those are the usual things why you lack damage. I essence crafted + alch scroured 2x foils until i was happy with them and crafted missing %phys or flat phys. Im at act9 atm with 2.3k life around 50% all res and 30k unbuffed damage. Currency spent on gear 3c + crafting materials.

Hope this helps you.
Dernière édition par NoBo1, le 8 juin 2019 12:57:45
"
NoBo1 a écrit :
"
EdwardElric66 a écrit :

Upgrade your weapons, check your tree if you have more defensive nodes than dmg, get flat phys dmg on rings/amulet, get a 5link if possible, have you done your labyrinths?

Those are the usual things why you lack damage. I essence crafted + alch scroured 2x foils until i was happy with them and crafted missing %phys or flat phys. Im at act9 atm with 2.3k life around 50% all res and 30k unbuffed damage. Currency spent on gear 3c + crafting materials.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks ! helps a lot, i kinda forget that my weapons were act 1 x) now is better

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires