[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

I modified the 3.7 tree that you have to add a bit more of tankiness for those who want it. Add the Soul of Steel node to have a bit more armour and +1% to all maximum Resistances and 5% phys reduction getting the Phys Reduction to 90% with the sample gear in the PoB. Also swapped Heartseeker for Dismembering which has 15% more crit multi and a 20% chance to Maim.

You lose a minor amount of damage and 4% movement speed but overall looks good.

Import Tree into PoB
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAEDANlhW68B51nzy_X8S9RSGJEm8wYgBS1hUqOKmG9mVIIH4e8D1l8_m1jFU-9OvJ826FBHkwe5fnKpkw8t0uoYz3677TGwkFVIeIjt137kURfc5FXJZwairY3G2JcIvWCkGV4ThVJ0oBuquUMb-u56kc7Tb335l3nBB0MxOlIw-Ea3i0_z3YzP3L3vDu4OMfv2SGMXI-YTpQ48FHHawSgqBLMj9lhjMHzGBNwjlG-HdvcyBTybao9gogA62PzFaGXcMiXfcg-fPo19-hjlz4ZgQKBNkoKb5w_cjEz_GjgnLw2Neu9OKnasrKp07dl8-OuSfRQgd-U9_Ep9
hi, I am not very familiar with all the mechanics of the game and pob, wanted to make Chieftain tectonic build. I saw someone using razor of the seventh sun, my understanding is that it goes as a "combo" with Eye of innocence and Mokou's ring for the ignite I suppose. This league there are more crit nodes, my questions is, is it worth it/efficient to go crit with the Razors since they have low crit base? All the damage is being converted to fire, does that mean I won't benefit from Hatred or will it just count as a fire damage ? Overall want to hear your opinion on the razors for tectonic slam.
Noob here and maybe silly question.
Imported the full POB setup and also the "tree growth" sequence, and in both of them on the top left part of the tree i see 3 nodes used on staves.
Is there a specific reason, tree has changed and i've not imported it correctly or what?
Let me know, ciao
"
Spezwoot a écrit :
Noob here and maybe silly question.
Imported the full POB setup and also the "tree growth" sequence, and in both of them on the top left part of the tree i see 3 nodes used on staves.
Is there a specific reason, tree has changed and i've not imported it correctly or what?
Let me know, ciao

My guess is that he takes those nodes for the endurance charge on crit generation.
Why Tasalio and Ngamahu in ascendency? Why not Ramako and Hinekora?
Pillo sitio. This one will be my starter, thanks for the guide. And lucky for all exiles in this new league
my updated SSF oni garoshi version, with 2 tanky trees: (in menu at the bottom with rake's 3.7 tree for comparison)

https://pastebin.com/GMD2jEXC
Dernière édition par dookleeto, le 6 juin 2019 16:49:40
"
Why Tasalio and Ngamahu in ascendency? Why not Ramako and Hinekora?

Ramako is next to useless, as this build doesn't really do much with ignite/burning damage, so only the 15% pen is relevant, and 15% pen simply does not compete with the other notables.

Hinekora is actually good and imho to taste vs Tasalio. The tree in general is made to err on the side of more damage vs more survivability, so Tasalio is likely taken to balance it out.

Ngamahu is the heart of this build, it's free conversion AND free more damage multiplier the size of a full support gem.
Can you quickly and adequately explain why you think chieftain has better endurance charge generation than Jugg?

The 35% that we get as chieftain on fire skill use is not actually gonna allow us to stack endurance charges at all, since the skill has a 35% chance to USE the endurance charge. If you run with multistrike, this gets worsened because you activate the skill once (= 35% chance for one adurance charge); but it will attack 3 x (=3x 35% chance to use an endurance charge). There is no ''magical'' get maximum amount of endurance charges like the juggernaut has..

How are you going to sustain endurance charges without extra ways to generate them?
"
EraChanZ a écrit :
Can you quickly and adequately explain why you think chieftain has better endurance charge generation than Jugg?

The 35% that we get as chieftain on fire skill use is not actually gonna allow us to stack endurance charges at all, since the skill has a 35% chance to USE the endurance charge. If you run with multistrike, this gets worsened because you activate the skill once (= 35% chance for one adurance charge); but it will attack 3 x (=3x 35% chance to use an endurance charge). There is no ''magical'' get maximum amount of endurance charges like the juggernaut has..

How are you going to sustain endurance charges without extra ways to generate them?

that's what the staff nodes in the top left are for 'Smashing Strikes'

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires