[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Excuse me, how do you get these "+1 minimum frenzy/power charges" on your rings?
"
clemanthys a écrit :
Excuse me, how do you get these "+1 minimum frenzy/power charges" on your rings?

Its Betrayal crafting, you have to unveil the craft first than you can use it on your bench.
"
exguerrero a écrit :
Still think that with a lot of armor, molten shell might just be better. Immortal call is still pretty good. If dash can't be used for jumping over certain areas, I'm gonna have to stick to the old leap slam.

So the auras would be blood and sand, hatred and herald of ash? It seems like we will seriously have accuracy issues as a chieftain, so precision might even be worth replacing one of the auras.

What's your tentative 6 link at the moment then?

The Problem is, we won't have much Armour. My PoB currently shows around 8k Armour with already pretty Armour focused Gear (without sacrificing Damage, Life or other defense for more Armour).

Dash is only meant to be for quick doging. It has an cooldown. So i still suggest to either use Leap Slam or Whirling Blades as normal Movement Skill.

I don't think that the accuracy will be that big of a Problem.

With around 1000 Accuracy Rating on Gear we should already be fine. And we will be able to get 500 on the Helmet alone. Also don't forget the Patch Notes which are not implementet in PoB yet:
"
In light of changes to melee combat (see above), the formula which turns Accuracy Rating into Chance to Hit has been changed. In general, it will be easier to hit and be hit.

"
herahera a écrit :
But how are you immune to stun?

You aren't. You can't have it all. But even with Juggernaut i played most of the time without Stun Immunity and very rare even noticed to get stunned. If you feel you have Problems with Stuns, you can just take "Soul of the Brine King"

"
Since fortify support is going to be worth to put in 6L, we can maybe do the following. Precision, Blood Magic, Leap Slam, Faster Attacks in 4L for 372 HP reservation from Precision(if POB has it correct). 372 HP loss for the gain of 701 Accuracy and 59% Increased crit chance.

That's an pretty akward and at the same time a very interesting idea. I will keep that in mind and maybe suggest it in the guide if somebody has problems to acquire gear with Accuracy.
It is good idea to play this build with two-handed weapon?
Out of all the build guides on these forums that ive used over the years, this is the most clean and well put together guide ive come across.
Thank you for all your hard work on this guide! This will be my league starter. Good luck to you on 3.7 !
"
Rake7 a écrit :
"
Embermouth a écrit :
I noticed you took Smashing Strikes on the right side of the new tree. Why did you take those nodes? Those 3 nodes apply to staves yet everything else on the tree is tailored around swords.

Endurance Charges. When you can keep them up without it you can skip it for something else.

35% chance to gain endurance charge when using a fire skill. You don't think that's going to be enough to sustain end charges without having to take 10% on crit from a stave node?
"
Embermouth a écrit :
"
Rake7 a écrit :
"
Embermouth a écrit :
I noticed you took Smashing Strikes on the right side of the new tree. Why did you take those nodes? Those 3 nodes apply to staves yet everything else on the tree is tailored around swords.

Endurance Charges. When you can keep them up without it you can skip it for something else.

35% chance to gain endurance charge when using a fire skill. You don't think that's going to be enough to sustain end charges without having to take 10% on crit from a stave node?

You get them with 35% Chance and will consume them with 35% chance. You can get more additionally by spaming Consecrated Path for eg or using other Fire Skills. But that would acquire a pretty aware playstyle all the time.
I'm thinking about playing this with a Hegemony's and using the new Staff nodes. Anyone else have thoughts on this? It may not be as good as dual rapier with GG gear, but I'm curious if running this 2H with some of the new support gems would be good.
great guide,couldn't decide what to play this league but after seeing this looks alot of fun and i haven't tried tecslam yet so definitely looking forward to trying this,whats your thoughts on leap slam+faster attacks+fortify+end charge on stun (now that leap slam will stun 100% when mobs are on full life)
Dernière édition par Valkirth, le 6 juin 2019 13:30:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires