[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Rly looking forward for this as my starter.

A bit afraid that the build will be a bit squishi and ofc rly rly expensive bcs of the meta this league.

Bcs of the accuracy...even with highend gear its only 88%.
What do you think about to take out "Smashing Strikes" and skill "Acuity" instead?

Are the 10% Endurance on Melee rly that required? BCs with Chief we run "35% to get Endurance when use a fire skill" (and we use a fire skill the whole time. ;) )

This would give us 90% Accuracy. (Is there any chance to get near 100 with different gear?)

Or is Crit rly required with Tectonic Slam bcs we could run "Resolute Technique" with this build and go Dual Wield/Elemental Damage and more defensive nodes.

I think I will run "Resolute Technique" anyway till I get a decent Crit Chance/Damage base + good accuracy or T1 Weapons with no evade.
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 6 juin 2019 08:23:36
Im not great at making builds myself so thank you for taking the time to put this together. All I have heard lately is how many crazy new nodes and additions to the bottom half of the tree have been added. I personally havent taken the time to look through it all yet. Looking at your tree it seems fine, %life may be a little lower than I like for a big beefy boi but the tree just seems... so spread out? I could be totally wrong here, but I'd think you'd be able to save yourself some investment by not having to stretch it all the way over into ranger area, but once again.. what do i know :D.

As a league starter, would you might suggest starting with someone like RT or EO and once we get the right gear swapping into more of a crit setup like your tree?
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
Rly looking forward for this as my starter.

A bit afraid that the build will be a bit squishi and ofc rly rly expensive bcs of the meta this league.

Bcs of the accuracy...even with highend gear its only 88%.
What do you think about to take out "Smashing Strikes" and skill "Acuity" instead?

Are the 10% Endurance on Melee rly that required? BCs with Chief we run 35% when use a fire skill (and we use a fire skill the whole time. ;) )

This would give us 90% Accuracy. (Is there any chance to get near 100 with different gear?)

Or is Crit rly required with Tectonic Slam bcs we could run "Resolute Technique" with this build and go Dual Wield/Elemental Damage and more defensive nodes.

I don't see why it should be squishy. Except you always played Nebuloch MS Juggernaut the last leagues. Yeah, compared to this, it could feel squishy. But compared to everything else, it should feel pretty balanced. And always keep in mind: damage is the best defense. Just kill everything before it kills you :-P

The Gear in PoB lacks Accuracy because it was buyed for a Juggernaut in 3.6. For 3.7 just focus to get Accuracy on Helmet, Rings and Amulet. A T1 Accuracy Roll on Helmet already provides 500 Accuracy. We should get pretty easily above 90%. The best solution will, nevertheless, be Foils with "Hits can't be evaded".

I don't know if the 10% will be required. But without it we will use Endurance Charges as we get them (35% chance to get, 35% chance to use). And i really wanted to have maximum Endurance Charges as often as possible (for longer and stronger new Immortal Call too)

And yes, as long as you want to make damage - crit is required. Without Crit and even more defensive Nodes you would probably lose 75-85% damage.
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 6 juin 2019 08:41:11
Please update gems setup info

This guide is awesome bro♥
"
Rake7 a écrit :

I don't see why it should be squishy. Except you always played Nebuloch MS Juggernaut the last leagues. Yeah, compared to this, it could feel squishy. But compared to everything else, it should feel pretty balanced. And always keep in mind: damage is the best defense. Just kill everything before it kills you :-P

The Gear in PoB lacks Accuracy because it was buyed for a Juggernaut in 3.6. For 3.7 just focus to get Accuracy on Helmet, Rings and Amulet. A T1 Accuracy Roll on Helmet already provides 500 Accuracy. We should get pretty easily above 90%. The best solution will, nevertheless, be Foils with "Hits can't be evaded".

I don't know it the 10% will be required. But without it we will use Endurance Charges as we get them (35% chance to get, 35% chance to use). And i really wanted to have maximum Endurance Charges as often as possible (for longer and stronger new Immortal Call too)

And yes, as long as you want to make damage - crit is required. Without Crit and even more defensive Nodes you would probably lose 75-85% damage.

Thanks for the nice feedback.... I guess I have to learn the boss mechanics rather than facetank them. ^^

Ye a saw it later that the items dont have that much accuracy surely bcs of Jugg.

FOr weapons.....any strong & cheap uniques you can recommend till we get hands on T2-T1 rare weapons (good rare Foils always damn expensive every league :D)?

Edit: Forget the last question....everything in the POB. ^^
Dernière édition par CroDanZ, le 6 juin 2019 08:49:00
"
latterus14 a écrit :
Im not great at making builds myself so thank you for taking the time to put this together. All I have heard lately is how many crazy new nodes and additions to the bottom half of the tree have been added. I personally havent taken the time to look through it all yet. Looking at your tree it seems fine, %life may be a little lower than I like for a big beefy boi but the tree just seems... so spread out? I could be totally wrong here, but I'd think you'd be able to save yourself some investment by not having to stretch it all the way over into ranger area, but once again.. what do i know :D.

As a league starter, would you might suggest starting with someone like RT or EO and once we get the right gear swapping into more of a crit setup like your tree?

Yeah, i didn't liked the look of the Tree either. But it was the best i could find. And it still is better than the 3.6 Version - which already was great.
For the league starter part and RT or EO: You really don't have to care about that. Especially at the 15c and 2ex Equipment it will be really easy to get enough Accuracy. And even with Ahn's Mights and a Diamond Flask your Crit Chance is already at 66% (not that this Number would even matter - i always look at the dps end result, and that's already a lot better than EO)

"
TheGrandRodya a écrit :
Please update gems setup info

This guide is awesome bro♥

I will, at the weekend. They won't be in PoB before the league starts. And i really don't want to calculate everything by hand for every possible Equiment state to see what's probably the best.

What i can say currently:

- I suggest to take Fortify in the 6l.
- Pulverise will probably be pretty good if you don't want to switch gems. Maybe we just have to take it for the bigger AoE (but it will ofc lack damage compared to Conc Effect).
- I really like Blood and Sand for only 10% mana reservation 15% more Damage or 15% more Area of Effekt is fantastic.
- Close Combat could be a good Damage Support Gem (i don't know how quick the damage falls off with proximity)
- We probably can't use Precision because we lack Mana
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 6 juin 2019 08:53:21
"
CroDanZ a écrit :
"
Rake7 a écrit :

I don't know it the 10% will be required. But without it we will use Endurance Charges as we get them (35% chance to get, 35% chance to use). And i really wanted to have maximum Endurance Charges as often as possible (for longer and stronger new Immortal Call too)

Thanks for the nice feedback.... I guess I have to learn the boss mechanics rather than facetank them. ^^

Ye a saw it later that the items dont have that much accuracy surely bcs of Jugg.

FOr weapons.....any strong & cheap uniques you can recommend till we get hands on T2-T1 rare weapons (good rare Foils always damn expensive every league :D)?

how about just look at the pob there is everything u need
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Nicely and cleanly written guide. This will probably be my league starter. Looking forward to playing it. :)
Yo this guide is LEGEN.... wait for it... almost there... I can't wait no more because it's gonna be my league starter for 3.7...DARY!!! LEGENDARY!! I wish more guides were like this. Hats off to you kind sir!
This is a really great build write-up. Why do you recommend using Scaeva if Ahn's Might is about the same price?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires