[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
lordnoak a écrit :
This is a really great build write-up. Why do you recommend using Scaeva if Ahn's Might is about the same price?

Only level requirement wise. Scaeva lvl 60 (they are mentioned in the leveling section too). At level 68+ you can already take the Ahn's Might.
I noticed you took Smashing Strikes on the right side of the new tree. Why did you take those nodes? Those 3 nodes apply to staves yet everything else on the tree is tailored around swords.
"
Embermouth a écrit :
I noticed you took Smashing Strikes on the right side of the new tree. Why did you take those nodes? Those 3 nodes apply to staves yet everything else on the tree is tailored around swords.

Endurance Charges. When you can keep them up without it you can skip it for something else.
What supports are you considering now that the gem information is out?
"
exguerrero a écrit :
What supports are you considering now that the gem information is out?

What i can say currently:

- I suggest to take Fortify in the 6l.
- Pulverise will probably be pretty good if you don't want to switch gems. Maybe we just have to take it for the bigger AoE (but it will ofc lack damage compared to Conc Effect).
- I really like Blood and Sand for only 10% mana reservation either 15% more Damage or 15% more Area of Effekt is fantastic.
- Close Combat could be a good Damage Support Gem (i don't know how quick the damage falls off with proximity)
- We probably can't use Precision because we lack Mana
- I suggest Immortal Call as Guard Skill
- I probably suggest Dash as quick Movement Skill
- i have to test Rage in PoB to see if it's worth it
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 6 juin 2019 11:12:00
Gorgeous guide. I was unable to decide between playing Lacerate or Tectonic Slam this league, your build tipped the balanced towards tectonic slam :D Thanks a lot for all the effort you've put into this.
"
What i can say currently:

- I suggest to take Fortify in the 6l.
- Pulverise will probably be pretty good if you don't want to switch gems. Maybe we just have to take it for the bigger AoE (but it will ofc lack damage compared to Conc Effect).
- I really like Blood and Sand for only 10% mana reservation either 15% more Damage or 15% more Area of Effekt is fantastic.
- Close Combat could be a good Damage Support Gem (i don't know how quick the damage falls off with proximity)
- We probably can't use Precision because we lack Mana
- I suggest Immortal Call as Guard Skill
- I probably suggest Dash as quick Movement Skill
- i have to test Rage in PoB to see if it's worth it

Still think that with a lot of armor, molten shell might just be better. Immortal call is still pretty good. If dash can't be used for jumping over certain areas, I'm gonna have to stick to the old leap slam.

So the auras would be blood and sand, hatred and herald of ash? It seems like we will seriously have accuracy issues as a chieftain, so precision might even be worth replacing one of the auras.

What's your tentative 6 link at the moment then?
But how are you immune to stun?
Since fortify support is going to be worth to put in 6L, we can maybe do the following. Precision, Blood Magic, Leap Slam, Faster Attacks in 4L for 372 HP reservation from Precision(if POB has it correct). 372 HP loss for the gain of 701 Accuracy and 59% Increased crit chance.
Dernière édition par SolloPoE, le 6 juin 2019 11:27:48
First of all thank you for the really detailed guide and also your updates regarding 3.7 in a timely manner. Great work !

Due to the concerns about accuracy,i would say that problem lasts only for the first few days with multi modded foils and the craft "Hits can't be evaded" + some t1 accuracy on other parts of the gear 100% Hit Chance should be possible. I am also curious how the Pulverise and / or Close Combat Focus Gem will interact with Tecslam.

So long wish you all a great league start =)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires