[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Hi Sir!

First of all, thank you for this build. Been a Spectral Throw lover since my debuts, and i'm literally having a blast!

Would you mind checking my character, and tell me quickly what i will have to update next?
I know what I'm missing, Bottled Faith, the Pride Watcher's eye, a "nearby take increased phys damage" helmet, but I don't know where to start lol. Got around 30ex to work with right now.

Have a good one!

Edit : Should I buy a curse ring and switch off impresence for a crit multi etc etc one even if i apply one sigle curse?
If yes, what should I take : ass mark or vulnerability on hit?
Dernière édition par Denohvic, le 5 avr. 2020 15:49:33
"
Hi Sir!

First of all, thank you for this build. Been a Spectral Throw lover since my debuts, and i'm literally having a blast!

Would you mind checking my character, and tell me quickly what i will have to update next?
I know what I'm missing, Bottled Faith, the Pride Watcher's eye, a "nearby take increased phys damage" helmet, but I don't know where to start lol. Got around 30ex to work with right now.

Have a good one!

Edit : Should I buy a curse ring and switch off impresence for a crit multi etc etc one even if i apply one sigle curse?
If yes, what should I take : ass mark or vulnerability on hit?

Good to hear you enjoy the build!

Your characters are private, you have to make them public before i can check your character.

Yea you could get a vulnerability ring and switch out your impresence for a amulet with t2+ flat phys, crit multi, life and craft -total mana cost
Its up to you what you prefer, but personally ill go with a vulnerability ring and a rare amulet.
You should use vulnerability over assassin mark or get 2 rings, 1 on each.
Oops, sorry didn't know it was hidden.
"
Oops, sorry didn't know it was hidden.

Your gear looks solid!
I would probably go for a watcher eye with +2 impale and then bottled faith.
In 3.10 "nearby take increased phys damage" has been changed, so it also make you take 10% increased damage, so if you still want to use it, go for it before bottled faith.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 5 avr. 2020 19:04:59
"
In 3.10 "nearby take increased phys damage" has been changed, so it also make you take 10% increased damage,

what are you talking about bro? any proof of that? because it clearly states enemies take increased dmg...
"
what are you talking about bro? any proof of that? because it clearly states enemies take increased dmg...

Yea it states enemy take increased dmg, but it also doesnt show 9% increased Physical Damage taken

Found on poedb
Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage
9% increased Physical Damage taken

Feel free to correct me if i misunderstood something.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 5 avr. 2020 22:14:50
You are actually right. It is on poe.db. But its not on the item, so its maybe hidden idk. But if its true, its a fking useless mod for me. Guess i have to roll my helmet again....

Btw the elemental nearby mods get -#% to elemental resistance, the pyhsical get increased physical dmg taken. What a joke... As if its not fking ez to get 9 fire resi....

Hi,

first i qould like to thank you for your guide.
I love Spectral Throw and it feels good so far.

Only Problem is.... i die a fucking lot of times.
I feel squishy as fuck.

Can someone have a look over my Char? Its BatoaDel in my Charscreen.

Thanks a lot
Amazing build!

However, one question:

"
Bandits/Pantheon

Soul of Alakaari

Is there a particular reason why "Soul of Arakaali" is the pantheon of choice?
Hi,

is this HC viable?

Looking for a new build and ST is just so much fun.

greetings

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires