[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

The pastebin for the PoB in the budget version doesn't seem to work properly. Would it be possible to fix that?
"
Hey,
Just bought the Saviour! woohoo

What should be my next target? Im not melting stuff like in your videos I think that my damage is too low.
Also, dying a lot.

Can you please take a look and tell me whats wrong? I got like 25ex left.

You are missing Swift Skewering.
I wouldnt recommend you to take that cluster jewel in top right.
If you have problems surviving you could get phase + acro.
You should try and get a better foil 450+ with 2+ aps and 6+ crit chance.

"
The pastebin for the PoB in the budget version doesn't seem to work properly. Would it be possible to fix that?

It works fine just convert to 3.10 in pob.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 3 avr. 2020 18:39:02
When crafting the chest piece do I need to 6L it before combining or do I do it after?

I also see a lot of people selling these with white sockets, is this a by-product of crafting (like with fossils) or is it just Syndicate Vorici?
To enchant the bodyarmor with -%, ilvl 84 or ilvl 85, because on some pages it says it has to be ilvl 85
Hello, thank you for the build!

I want to try this build and I have couple of questions.

1. Is it compulsory to have -15 mana cost on chest and -9 mana cost on both rings?

2. Is is compulsory to have awakened brutality with the min-max version? What is the alternative?

3. What is the deepest this build can delve?

Best
i think i am done with this build now :)

to those wondering if you need all this expensive shit: i did max 20 lvl simulacrums, 10+ awakener lvl8s, juiced/sextantet up t16 maps etc... WITHOUT the saviour and +2 impale watchers eye.

ty very much for this build mr. creator, it was a blast :)

Could anyone here please craft level 3 non level skill for me? xD
I cant use GMP because of that, im using version one, so no craft on amulet.. mine are both level 2 on rings :( (7)
how much life do you have? I don't have nearly as much damage as you, but I can't seem to stay alive very well myself

If someone wants to check my gear to see what I should do for more damage, I do well in t14+ maps but can still easily die, 4.4khp 110k tooltip 150-170k with flasks/skills

was going to get the coil belt next and allocate assassination

i tried sirus recently and died way too easily
Dernière édition par Zelphar, le 5 avr. 2020 01:46:01
Should I corrupt my Saviour with craicic vassel (to give it 30% quality)?
Can the saviour get ruined by it or is it guarantee to only do the 30% and everything else remains the same?

My saviour has 2 white sockets and 1 red.
49% increase p.dmg
adds 19-43
10% attack speed
8% critical

Should i do it?
"
When crafting the chest piece do I need to 6L it before combining or do I do it after?

I also see a lot of people selling these with white sockets, is this a by-product of crafting (like with fossils) or is it just Syndicate Vorici?

I would probably link it after if it get some decent stats.
Yea you could fossil craft white sockets on to it before you start crafting it.

"
To enchant the bodyarmor with -%, ilvl 84 or ilvl 85, because on some pages it says it has to be ilvl 85

It has to be ilvl 85

"
Hello, thank you for the build!

I want to try this build and I have couple of questions.

1. Is it compulsory to have -15 mana cost on chest and -9 mana cost on both rings?

2. Is is compulsory to have awakened brutality with the min-max version? What is the alternative?

3. What is the deepest this build can delve?

Best

Np!
1. You dont have to get -15 on body armour, but i would recommend to get it atleast on your rings.

2. Awakened Brutality isnt needed, just use a normal Brutality gem

3. Delve isnt realy my thing, but the deepest i got was around 650+ in 3.9

"
think i am done with this build now :)

to those wondering if you need all this expensive shit: i did max 20 lvl simulacrums, 10+ awakener lvl8s, juiced/sextantet up t16 maps etc... WITHOUT the saviour and +2 impale watchers eye.

ty very much for this build mr. creator, it was a blast :)

Good to hear you enjoyed the build and youre welcome!

"
how much life do you have? I don't have nearly as much damage as you, but I can't seem to stay alive very well myself

If someone wants to check my gear to see what I should do for more damage, I do well in t14+ maps but can still easily die, 4.4khp 110k tooltip 150-170k with flasks/skills

was going to get the coil belt next and allocate assassination

i tried sirus recently and died way too easily

I have around 5.3k life
If you have survivability probalems, you could try out phase + acro

"
Should I corrupt my Saviour with craicic vassel (to give it 30% quality)?
Can the saviour get ruined by it or is it guarantee to only do the 30% and everything else remains the same?

My saviour has 2 white sockets and 1 red.
49% increase p.dmg
adds 19-43
10% attack speed
8% critical

Should i do it?

If you use 30% quality beast craft it would get the 30% qual and get corrupted, it will keep everything the same.
I would probably divine it before using beastcraft on it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires