[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

ahh okey, actually didint know that ^^
"
Xe0z a écrit :

Maim on skilltree and anywhere else, is only giving 30% reduced movement speed and not the dmg bonuses like the Maim Support Gem does.

I hope my bad english makes sense :D

That's not correct, Flesh and Stone can also do that in Blood stance, and you can also link it with Maim support for an increased effect.

Btw, I tried this build yesterday, since my tree is almost the same and I only had to change a few gems and the helmet with the specified enchant. And it's really good, slightly better than Lacerate, but slightly worse than Shattering Steel in terms of damage, imo. Also with Shattering Steel you don't have change out GMP for full damage potential, but you have to be total point blank, for the shotgun effect. All three of the skills are more than enough for general map clear and bossing, so it's really just a preference of gameplay.
"
That's not correct, Flesh and Stone can also do that in Blood stance, and you can also link it with Maim support for an increased effect.

Btw, I tried this build yesterday, since my tree is almost the same and I only had to change a few gems and the helmet with the specified enchant. And it's really good, slightly better than Lacerate, but slightly worse than Shattering Steel in terms of damage, imo. Also with Shattering Steel you don't have change out GMP for full damage potential, but you have to be total point blank, for the shotgun effect. All three of the skills are more than enough for general map clear and bossing, so it's really just a preference of gameplay.

What did i say that was incorrect?

Yea you can do that, but realy doesnt matter because we dont use Flesh and stone
I was just explaining what Maim did and why we dont switch out Maim Support Gem from our 6link

I think Spectral Throw is superior over Lacerate and Shattering Steel, just my opinion
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 17 janv. 2020 04:31:04
Thanks for the guide! Quick question - leveling? Do you recommend ST or another skill and then switching over?
Dernière édition par MikieJ, le 17 janv. 2020 08:35:24
"
Thanks for the guide! Quick question - leveling? Do you recommend ST or another skill and then switching over?

Np!
Yea you can lvl with ST if you want to.
I always lvl with a bow, vaal rain of arrows and some abyss jewels.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 17 janv. 2020 10:11:00
Hello. Two things, I crafted a 540 Pdps foil last night, however it doesnt have Crit chance.... Do I just sell and try again? And how do you level with this build? Seems mostly travel nodes and I am doing zdps right now in act 3... Any recommendations?
Would a 200 pdps paradoxica work as well or should I get a foil?
One other thing of note, in your gearing section you should mention that your rings have 40+ int, as I am finding after buying gear from your specs I simply dont have the int for some of the skill gems
"
Hello. Two things, I crafted a 540 Pdps foil last night, however it doesnt have Crit chance.... Do I just sell and try again? And how do you level with this build? Seems mostly travel nodes and I am doing zdps right now in act 3... Any recommendations?

Youre foil would still be decent so you can just keep it.
If you doesnt like ST while leveling you could just use another melee attack
I always lvl my new characters with Quill Rain, Vaal rain of arrows and some abyss jewels.
Ill make a leveling guide with st at some point.

"
Would a 200 pdps paradoxica work as well or should I get a foil?

Yea you could use that if you want to.

"
One other thing of note, in your gearing section you should mention that your rings have 40+ int, as I am finding after buying gear from your specs I simply dont have the int for some of the skill gems

Thourd i already mentioned that, my bad.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 18 janv. 2020 03:54:02
Currently playing this, having a blast.

Kills guardians in about 3-4 seconds, struggled a bit with Sirus so i just used my boss killer for that.

Any tips on what to improve on for more damage? Maybe some survivability?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires