[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

1) Can you advise tricks or tips for more survival. I mean for example for fight with Sirus. I killed him easily. But when up A8 lvl of atlas. I get "one shot" from any of his skills.
Maybe i can change pantheon or some auras or some items/jewels. Which will cut some damage, but will give me more survival against him? I don’t need much, the main thing for me is not to get "one shot".

2) I have a helmet for 400 armor and some hp/res for me. Do I need to replace it to Lion Pelt with 800+ evasion? How much will this have effect? It’s not realistic to find a good helmet on the market with Spectral Throw Reduce(( So I want to buy a good helmet and try to enchante it myself.

"
Hi,

first i qould like to thank you for your guide.
I love Spectral Throw and it feels good so far.

Only Problem is.... i die a fucking lot of times.
I feel squishy as fuck.

Can someone have a look over my Char? Its BatoaDel in my Charscreen.

Thanks a lot

You are missing 4 ascendancy points and thats to get permanent fortify. That would give you some defense.
If you still feel squishy after you have taken those, you could try out Acro + phase acro or take some more life on the three.

"
Is there a particular reason why "Soul of Arakaali" is the pantheon of choice?

Yea for the damage over time reduction, you can pick what ever pantheons you want, pick what you prefer

"
Hi,

is this HC viable?

Looking for a new build and ST is just so much fun.

greetings

I wouldnt recommend this build for HC, but you could probably make it work if you get more life and phase + phase acro in three.

"
1) Can you advise tricks or tips for more survival. I mean for example for fight with Sirus. I killed him easily. But when up A8 lvl of atlas. I get "one shot" from any of his skills.
Maybe i can change pantheon or some auras or some items/jewels. Which will cut some damage, but will give me more survival against him? I don’t need much, the main thing for me is not to get "one shot".

2) I have a helmet for 400 armor and some hp/res for me. Do I need to replace it to Lion Pelt with 800+ evasion? How much will this have effect? It’s not realistic to find a good helmet on the market with Spectral Throw Reduce(( So I want to buy a good helmet and try to enchante it myself.

1. You can get Acro + Phase acro and take some more life on skilltree.

2. It wouldnt have that much of effect, unless you already got evasion on all your other gear.
You could go full evasion on gear and take acro + phase acro.
Sorry but where can i take 6 passives for acrobatic + phase acrobatic((
I mean some items/jewels or something what can i swap when fight with Sirus/Uber Elder. The rest of the content I easily go through this build.
Hello! just started the build. was wondering whats the most impt stats on jewels? Crit multi? besides #% life, of course. thanks!
Could this build be played with zerker? I wonder how it would play with rage and blitz charges for insane attack speed?
Dernière édition par joshluke, le 8 avr. 2020 19:28:00
Is there any way to craft the rings? I'm a pretty new player and I played the budget version in 3.9 but struggled to get into the other one due to my lack of experience in crafting/getting good items.
Dernière édition par ApostuMihai, le 9 avr. 2020 11:30:04
Hi, im struggling with dmg and survavility at this point, i reach T16 and i can do content but i feel that i dont have enough damage and hp. I dont have much currencuy to invest on the body, any help?
"
Sorry but where can i take 6 passives for acrobatic + phase acrobatic((
I mean some items/jewels or something what can i swap when fight with Sirus/Uber Elder. The rest of the content I easily go through this build.

You can take them from Ambidexterity and Heartseeker.

"
Hello! just started the build. was wondering whats the most impt stats on jewels? Crit multi? besides #% life, of course. thanks!

Depends on how fast you want to attack, i would get atleast 2x jewels with 2x attack speed mods. (Attack speed while dual wielding and attack speed with sword)

"
Could this build be played with zerker? I wonder how it would play with rage and blitz charges for insane attack speed?

Yes it could, if you prefer that, i still think champion is better overall, just imo.

"
Is there any way to craft the rings? I'm a pretty new player and I played the budget version in 3.9 but struggled to get into the other one due to my lack of experience in crafting/getting good items.

You would need a Warlord influence based ring atleast ilvl 80 to get vulnerability 8 on hit. Probably easier to just buy one on pathofexile.com/trade
I would recommend you check out poedb.tw there is everything you need to know about crafting/mods.

"
Hi, im struggling with dmg and survavility at this point, i reach T16 and i can do content but i feel that i dont have enough damage and hp. I dont have much currencuy to invest on the body, any help?

You could get 2x beltimbers and switch out gmp with faster projectiles and swap faster projectiles with slower proj vs bosses.
Get a Instant life flask, use flesh and stone in sand stance while mapping and switch to blood stance vs bosses.
You are missing Soul of steel in the skilltree. Dont take the minor nodes to ambidexterity if you have it anointed on your amulet, use those point to get to soul of steel.
You could get a 120+ life body armour 6 linked for 10-15c probably.
Thnk you. With Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics i'am easy kill A8 Sirus. In general, with these passives sooo much better. I no longer die from every sneeze)) I didn’t feel the difference in damage. Аll bosses, guards, etc. die in 1-2 seconds
Thanks for the build mate!

Got bored of my Cyclone-IceNover and sold most of my shit to fund this new char. Hadn't played SpecThrow since Vaal Pact was OP as shit. Very fun and fast on the whole!

My only gripe with it is that with all the projectiles and attack speed it kinda turns the game into a Jackson Pollock painting simulator. Anyone had some good results experiencing with the new clusters? Would like to try em but don't really feel the build can afford the skill points to do so.

My gear atm

Dernière édition par Ridman, le 12 avr. 2020 22:42:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires