[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Im not playing your build, i just came here for your awesome banner picture !
worth it to craft a foil??
Sup guys!
I was looking for a Vulnerability ring with life/res (need cold '.')/flat phys is so expensive for me right now... so, wths the best options to craft a ring with that?

- flat phys essences?
- alch/chaos spam?
- fossil? (jagged+pristine)

or any other ideas? tyvm, I love this build so much!

(shaper/elder/cortex/sirus7 done)
Guys! IDK what to do. Just for fun i anull my chest and check what i got:

Should i try now end this craft or scour and move on?
"
RocketDragon a écrit :
Guys! IDK what to do. Just for fun i anull my chest and check what i got:

Should i try now end this craft or scour and move on?

I wouldn't craft on a T2 Crit, T1 is soooo much better! And not that hard to get IMO
Just realized, you cant have bother vulnerability and assassins mark on hit on a ring. I tied crafting with awakeners orb, after further researching they are now considered in the same mod group, therefore cannot exist at the same time. So dont waste your currency.
"
Just realized, you cant have bother vulnerability and assassins mark on hit on a ring. I tied crafting with awakeners orb, after further researching they are now considered in the same mod group, therefore cannot exist at the same time. So dont waste your currency.

Yea you have to have one on each ring.

"
Sup guys!
I was looking for a Vulnerability ring with life/res (need cold '.')/flat phys is so expensive for me right now... so, wths the best options to craft a ring with that?

- flat phys essences?
- alch/chaos spam?
- fossil? (jagged+pristine)

or any other ideas? tyvm, I love this build so much!

(shaper/elder/cortex/sirus7 done)

You could leave out phys if you cant afford one with that.
I chaos spammed mine with around 40c and annuled one mod off and multi modded it.
You could try and alt + regal spam or any of the methods you mentioned above.
Good to hear you enjoy the build!

"
worth it to craft a foil??

It depends how much you spent on it to craft. So it pretty much rng if its worth it.

"
Im not playing your build, i just came here for your awesome banner picture !

Tyvm for the banner/picture!

"
@OP

Do you mind also checking my gear and tell me which way to progress. I know that ideally I gotta change all gear, but I don't have too much time,so what would be the best bang for buck.

Currently running yellow maps is ok, but have to do it with 500 apm so I don't die from some monster's sneeze coming my way.

Tried blighted t4, didn't go well :S

PS: char name : hipstermemer

You should get another beltimber and switch out lesser multi for inc crit / crit dmg / faster projectils
If you choose faster projectiles you can switch to slower proj vs bosses if needed.
Also get some rings with flat phys and some -total mana cost
I dont know your budget so thats what i would recommend for now.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 3 avr. 2020 05:44:10
@ xe0z

Hey,

Im currently playing the 2nd version and what I'd like to ask is that do you think Acro+Phase acro worth it in Delirium ?
I saw you played with it earlier and I feel like the random shitty explosions are hurting me too much this league. Using vaal MS instead of putting in enhance but it can not be up all time so on the long run fix dodge chances might be better defense.
"
@ xe0z

Hey,

Im currently playing the 2nd version and what I'd like to ask is that do you think Acro+Phase acro worth it in Delirium ?
I saw you played with it earlier and I feel like the random shitty explosions are hurting me too much this league. Using vaal MS instead of putting in enhance but it can not be up all time so on the long run fix dodge chances might be better defense.

Acro + phas is worth it imo, if you are dying too much. It isnt needed, but nice to have if you have survivability problems.
Hey,
Just bought the Saviour! woohoo

What should be my next target? Im not melting stuff like in your videos I think that my damage is too low.
Also, dying a lot.

Can you please take a look and tell me whats wrong? I got like 25ex left.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires