[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
in one of the posts it says you don't use Flesh and stone but in the gems for V2 you have it with pride and maim support?

Yes i do use Flesh and stone with V2 as stated :D

"
I'm using budget build. I have two questions:

1. Under Gems -> Version 2.0:
There is 3 packs of gems for gloves / boots / helm.
Why does it say we need the Leap Slam, Ancestral Protector, Faster Attacks Support and Culling Strike support on the gloves? Can't we use it on Helm / Boots or is there a trick I don't know about?

2. We have(with Enlighten 3 and Empower 3 -x2):
Pride (46% of total mana)
Herald Of Purity (28% of total mana)
Flesh And Stone (26% of total mana)
= 100% mana

Which auras to use? That leaves me at 0 mana, and there is still Precision left to be activated. Do I really need the Enlighten level 4 gem for this "budget" build? Still need 43 mana to attack.

Oh, and the Conqueror's Efficiency's 2% reduced Mana Reserved doesn't do jack shit

The reason i say you should have leap,faster attack, cull and protector in gloves is because of the Socketed Gems have 16% more Attack and Cast Speed, but if you dont have that mod on your gloves you can put the links anywhere you want.

You coudl leave out precision if you dont have a enlighten 4.
or just use Pride, Herald of Purity and Precison so you have some mana left to use spectral throw if you dont have -total mana cost on rings, amulet and body armour.

I dont belive i have even metioned Conqueror's Efficiency's at any point :D

"
If i cant afford an watcher's eye with impale, should i go for Deep Cuts cluster notable?

Yea you could do that, but it would cost a few skill points.

"
Hey guys

My friend gave to me an astral plate with 0,98 crit

Does it worth using? Its 80 ilvl so max roll is 1.00

Tyvm!

Yea you can start out with that, even a tabula you can start with.

"
Hey, just wanted to say, this build is great - never had so much fun in poe :D

just one quick question: i cant unskill my mana leech in the tree - always running out of mana (atm i am at 3 mana). did i overlook something?

cheers and thx for this build!

Ty sir, good to hear you enjoy the build.
You can get -9 mana on rings, amulet and -15 on body armour.
You can use Fertile Catalyst on amulet and rings, if you put 20% on them it would get to -10 mana cost.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 31 mars 2020 01:17:55
Another question for Armor craftnig:

I have already juicy

iLvL 100

crafting hunter chest will destroy this one so can i just use hunter chest for crit option and make warlord chest for myself? Or better way will be creating hunter chest?

And anyway, awakener orb will destroy links?

thanks in advanse for answer.
Dernière édition par RocketDragon, le 31 mars 2020 03:08:09
Hey everyone, just looking for suggestions on what to upgrade next profiles open. I'll be getting an instant life bleed potion and fixing up a few of my utility potions later today. Just had that stuff on because it wasn't too urgent and got the job done. My helmet was just something cheap i bought so it isn't the optimal helmet enchant but it was better than nothing as it helped my clear.
"
Blazinghuff a écrit :
Hey everyone, just looking for suggestions on what to upgrade next profiles open. I'll be getting an instant life bleed potion and fixing up a few of my utility potions later today. Just had that stuff on because it wasn't too urgent and got the job done. My helmet was just something cheap i bought so it isn't the optimal helmet enchant but it was better than nothing as it helped my clear.

Buy 2x Beltimber it's great af! I done Sirius lvl 4 eith them and dps was to much so im sure i can rise lvl next time. And make armor with -15 mana cost and all Your rings and amulet rare for mana cos how far You can. (with catalyst i make one my ring 12% quality that give me -10 mana cost. This make Your spectral throw 0 point cost and let You put on another aura hopefully. Than i think jewels and ryslatha coil (great DPS boost.
Hi xe0z, On poe.ninja i saw you used vuln on hit on ring and not assassins mark. Is vuln better when you Already have high crit with bottled faith?
And is Transcended flesh still worth it? You used it so i think yes? ;)
Dernière édition par rnbounty, le 31 mars 2020 13:50:37
What should i upgrade next Sir ?

I dont have impale watchers eye yet also
Dernière édition par zdupix1993, le 31 mars 2020 17:58:32
Trying to decide what to play as my next char, how tanky is this build?
hi again so i finally got my ST to 0 mana and am using dread banner/pride/herald of purity/precision/vulnerability(amulet)

what should i go for next to increase dps/survivability? only at 4250hp. i plan to get a 400pdps foil but not sure what else to go for for more dps and surv. I had to get a jewel with mana and craft mana on my helm to be able to use precision
I'm somewhat confused by the Enhance gem with the Precision aura, does increasing the Area of effect help anything?
Becky lemme smash
"
RocketDragon a écrit :
"
Blazinghuff a écrit :

Buy 2x Beltimber it's great af! I done Sirius lvl 4 eith them and dps was to much so im sure i can rise lvl next time. And make armor with -15 mana cost and all Your rings and amulet rare for mana cos how far You can. (with catalyst i make one my ring 12% quality that give me -10 mana cost. This make Your spectral throw 0 point cost and let You put on another aura hopefully. Than i think jewels and ryslatha coil (great DPS boost.

Thanks for the help, with the Beltimbers should I just swap GMP with slower projectiles since I get the extra projectiles from the weapons themselves or would you continue using GMP and swap to SPS for bosses still? Would it also be more efficient to buy the -15 chest or just craft it as well. Im currently going to buy new rings with more -9/-10 cost to fit in another aura as well once I get the chest going.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires