[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
rnbounty a écrit :
"
keskidit a écrit :
"
keskidit a écrit :
Hey, when linking Flesh and stone and maim, you have to be in blood stance ? or doesnt matter ?

"Cause nearby ennemies are maim in blood stance"
I dont understand how it work while being in sand stance

Anyone ? :'(

you need to be in blood stance

Ok cause in all the video in "Video" of this build he is in sand stance ?
"
rnbounty a écrit :
"
Laxxus a écrit :
"
keskidit a écrit :
Hey ! Got another question on Ryslatha's Coil Versus The Nomad

Actually i got the nomad on me and when using Ryslatha on POB for test i loose DPS ( even whe nchanging the roll) so what did i miss ?

Unfortunately the "more max damage" and "less min damage" from Ryslatha seems to be not working in PoB currently.
Not sure if there is a workaround or an easy other way to calculate.

try this fork: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
it should work then

currently destroying t16s after a fhew upgrades. what to get next? bottled faith maybe?

Just a bit of advice...

If you can live with base atk speed on Leap Slam, trade out faster attacks support for Multi Totems support.

It allows you to place 3 Astral Protectors (2+1) for only 21% less damage from the previous single AP. The net boost to DPS for AP is significant. Clearing mobs is made even easier. 3 AP's demolishes entire MOB packs before my ST's sometimes hit them.

Not to mention, for me at least, I also use a Holy Flame Totem as utility for it's on-demand instant curse removal/immunity/~250 life regen, and you don't even have to link HFT to multi totems with AP to drop 2 AP's + 1 HFT with this setup. Saves me having to put curse removal on a flask, too.
Dernière édition par SkylerOG, le 27 mars 2020 12:17:50
Hmm, so looking at POB with that Community Fork added to it, it appears that Ancestral Protector has it's own Impale stack sequence. I don't know why, but I was unaware of this. Didn't know totems or minions got the benefit from impale nodes/gems too.

Does anyone know if this overlaps with our ST Impale stacks? I don't see anywhere that they don't.

And if so, then does this mean Multiple Totems support would give us 3 AP totems each with their own independent Impale stack?

If that is the case, then Multi Totem support is huge. One AP (with multi totem support already added) is approximately 27% MORE damage when added to our primary ST. 2 more AP's would effectively be a +54% MORE damage multiplier if each of the AP's works independently AND the impale stacks all... stack.

That's 4 sets of 9 impale stacks if you have the watcher's eye.

If this is the case, my POB is showing nearly 5M DPS just using Bloodseeker claws with 3 AP totems up.

Anyone know of an error in my thinking on this?
"
rnbounty a écrit :
"
Laxxus a écrit :
"
keskidit a écrit :

currently destroying t16s after a fhew upgrades. what to get next? bottled faith maybe?

How do you handle mana issues?
You only have -8 reduction...

my spectral throw cost 23 mana with 15 reduction.
And with pride, precision, herald on i have only 72 mana to play with. with lvl 3 enlightend..

What should I do?
I mean, I could get mana reduction on my ammy probably but than I won't be able to get the 100% reduction to vulnerability amulet, which I want to add.
OP, or more experienced players, what is the optimal amount of pdps on a Foil that carries you through maps and melts bosses? I can affor anything up to 540-550pds but I'm afraid that might be an overkill. Anyway it's still gonna be a damage loss compared to my Paradoxicas...:(
"
phobia90s a écrit :
OP, or more experienced players, what is the optimal amount of pdps on a Foil that carries you through maps and melts bosses? I can affor anything up to 540-550pds but I'm afraid that might be an overkill. Anyway it's still gonna be a damage loss compared to my Paradoxicas...:(

I've melted everything with a 2.02 aps, 378 pdps foil. Feel free to look at my char.
Dernière édition par stratosthegreek, le 27 mars 2020 20:22:10
"
stratosthegreek a écrit :
"
phobia90s a écrit :

I've melted everything with a 2.02 aps, 378 pdps foil. Feel free to look at my char.

That's interesting because I'm not having the best time with my Paradoxica which is around 600+ pdps with all of the added damage. When I switch to Slow Proj I melt guardians and bosses but with GMP map bosses under delirium take a couple seconds to kill, long enough to get me killed. I mean I die a lot to these, Colonnade boss killed me like 3 times before I could finish him. Kinda frustrating because I easily leveled to 97 with Cyclone doing guardians on the way. I'm still missing deceleration helm enchant and empower for HoP, I guess those will help, but at the moment I can't see this guy leveling to 100 being this squishy. I have 5.8k hp, took the fortify nodes, fortify effect on helmet, Soul of Steel. How do you stay alive generally in high tier maps?

I also wonder if I get the 2nd Enlighten level 4 I could spec out of Inspirational and get Adrenaline, that would be a huge help, of course I'd have to drop the Empower setup.
"
phobia90s a écrit :
"
stratosthegreek a écrit :
"
phobia90s a écrit :

That's interesting because I'm not having the best time with my Paradoxica which is around 600+ pdps with all of the added damage. When I switch to Slow Proj I melt guardians and bosses but with GMP map bosses under delirium take a couple seconds to kill, long enough to get me killed. I mean I die a lot to these, Colonnade boss killed me like 3 times before I could finish him. Kinda frustrating because I easily leveled to 97 with Cyclone doing guardians on the way. I'm still missing deceleration helm enchant and empower for HoP, I guess those will help, but at the moment I can't see this guy leveling to 100 being this squishy. I have 5.8k hp, took the fortify nodes, fortify effect on helmet, Soul of Steel. How do you stay alive generally in high tier maps?

I also wonder if I get the 2nd Enlighten level 4 I could spec out of Inspirational and get Adrenaline, that would be a huge help, of course I'd have to drop the Empower setup.

As far as I see, you lack serious amount of attack speed. Paradoxica and Saviour are great weapons as pure dps but their attack speed is low. Last league I totally min-maxed this build and I was using Saviour and a 2.1 APS foil with 480 pdps. I was annihilating both bosses and maps, last phase of Sirus was taking 2 seconds.

Another solution would get more jewel sockets. Your jewels should be 3x attack speed mod jewels. Don't try to get more life, attack speed is the reason that makes you die. I have 5k life this league & last league with this build and I rarely die.

To conclude, Paradoxica + Saviour is great for your damage but without attack speed, these kind of duelist builds don't work properly. GMP lowers your dps, in this case you have to counter it with huge attack speed boosts to your build.
Can someone look at my char at tell me what I need next?
I have like 20ex. Having problems with endgame stuff.
With totem and blood rage and every aura my spectral throw shows 71k dps.

Thanks.
Good to know man, I knew AS is somewhat important, but I was very reluctant to drop my Paradoxica. I'm gonna invest into a 500+ foil since I have the currency.

Also I still need to get wakened GMP so I'll be able to drop Dying Sun for.
Rumi's, this already gave me huge survivability. I also changed Pantheons for Solaris and it's a lot better. Plus my damage seems to be fine so I'll probably get Silent Steps as an annointment, that's another huge reduction.

Another question is, how important is the deceleration helm enchant? Currently cannot find any with fortify on helmet so I guess I'll have to craft it myself.
Dernière édition par phobia90s, le 28 mars 2020 11:45:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires