Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Abzorbr a écrit :
just wondering what gear you recommend to upgrade first.
also what fossils did you use to craft your chest
thanks in advance!

I would recommend you to get some rings with flat phys, life and a open prefix so you can craft -total mana cost
Also a amulet with flat t2+ flat phys, life, crit multi and a open prefix for -total mana cost

This is how you make the body arour.
1. Buy Hunters Astral Plate ilvl 84
2. Alt spam and roll attack crit higher than 1.01, then regal to yellow, but be sure, that attack crit is only "Hunter" mod on this chest (If not, annul or reroll)
3. Buy whatever Warlords ilvl 85 chest
4. Alt spam and get - Mana cost, dont have to regal this one, can be blue
5. Buy Awakener's Orb
6. Right click on Awakener's Orb, then rightclick Warlords chest and rightclick on the Hunters Astral Plate.
7. Pray to RNGesus
8. Here you go, its done, you have Attack Crit and -15 Mana cost Chestpiece with randomized prefixes and suffixes.

Sometimes it rolls really nice, sometimes terrible and only those two mods are decent. You can also get additional curse on it, level of active skill gems, % strength, % maximum life etc, but those are really big time results.

Thanks to pitrek46 for the nice write-up on how to make the body armour.

"
auea1 a écrit :
hi i have a double foil setup atm , since saviour is crazy expensive , the one i will keep has 494 p dps , the second that i had to test from my friend has 423 pdps. can i ask if the dps increase with saviour is significant switching it from my 423 dps sword ?

Saviour is nice for single target and helps out for clearing, but yea, the price isnt..
If you dont want to spent 37+ ex on a saviour, 2x foils with 400+ pdps, 1.9+ aps and some crit is more then enough for pretty much all content.
You could also use 2x paradoxica if you dont mind the slow attack speed.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 26 mars 2020 21:38:51
"
Xe0z a écrit :
Tyvm for the nice write-up and ty for helping out in the thread, i appreciate it!
I agree with pretty much all of it, if you feel squishy and lack dmg, GV is a solid option.
I still prefer GMP though, it just feel much better imo.

If its ok with you i would like to add this to the guide at some point.
Yeah, np. Go for it. Happy to help. It's one of the more fun builds I've made.
"
keskidit a écrit :
Hey ! Got another question on Ryslatha's Coil Versus The Nomad

Actually i got the nomad on me and when using Ryslatha on POB for test i loose DPS ( even whe nchanging the roll) so what did i miss ?

Unfortunately the "more max damage" and "less min damage" from Ryslatha seems to be not working in PoB currently.
Not sure if there is a workaround or an easy other way to calculate.
"
Laxxus a écrit :
"
keskidit a écrit :
Hey ! Got another question on Ryslatha's Coil Versus The Nomad

Actually i got the nomad on me and when using Ryslatha on POB for test i loose DPS ( even whe nchanging the roll) so what did i miss ?

Unfortunately the "more max damage" and "less min damage" from Ryslatha seems to be not working in PoB currently.
Not sure if there is a workaround or an easy other way to calculate.

try this fork: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
it should work then

currently destroying t16s after a fhew upgrades. what to get next? bottled faith maybe?

Hey, when linking Flesh and stone and maim, you have to be in blood stance ? or doesnt matter ?

"Cause nearby ennemies are maim in blood stance"
I dont understand how it work while being in sand stance
The dying sun gives 2 additional projectiles,

since we take off gmp for slower proj on single target, having more projectiles with the flask is good? always talking about big single target damage .

the 3 projectiles when flask active do they all hit the targeted boss? or it becomes like using gmp setup and not all projectiles hit a selected target because of the spread of them ?
CULO POWA
"
rnbounty a écrit :

it should work then

Thanks, that adds quite a few useful things!
Couldn't see Impale damage before in PoB for example.
"
Laxxus a écrit :
"
rnbounty a écrit :

it should work then

Thanks, that adds quite a few useful things!
Couldn't see Impale damage before in PoB for example.

youre welcome, i love the fork, it lets you calculate so much more things.

another little trick: usually we cant proc the cinderswallow 10%dmg taken when ignited effect because of brutality gem.
with some added fire dmg on gear leap slam and especially ancestral protector can. neat for single target situations
Dernière édition par rnbounty, le 27 mars 2020 08:26:56
"
keskidit a écrit :
Hey, when linking Flesh and stone and maim, you have to be in blood stance ? or doesnt matter ?

Anyone ? :'(
"
keskidit a écrit :
"
keskidit a écrit :

Anyone ? :'(

you need to be in blood stance

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires