[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

So I just got a 520pdps foil with 2.08 AS, and ufortunately damage is worse than my 190pdps Paradoxica's. Also AS increase does not feel that better. Bosses still take too long under delirium and build is still way too squishy, getting one shot all the time by map bosses. Either I'm doing something terribly wrong or build is just not good enough for delirium content. Invested 155ex so far, it should really feel better at this point. It's a shame because clear speed is spectacular and never had this much fun with any of my builds.

I'm really curious how OP leveled to 97 with this, as I can't even get 5% worth of XP before getting hammered.
Dernière édition par phobia90s, le 29 mars 2020 12:38:40
"
phobia90s a écrit :
So I just got a 520pdps foil with 2.08 AS, and ufortunately damage is worse than my 190pdps Paradoxica's. Also AS increase does not feel that better. Bosses still take too long under delirium and build is still way too squishy, getting one shot all the time by map bosses. Either I'm doing something terribly wrong or build is just not good enough for delirium content. Invested 155ex so far, it should really feel better at this point. It's a shame because clear speed is spectacular and never had this much fun with any of my builds.

I'm really curious how OP leveled to 97 with this, as I can't even get 5% worth of XP before getting hammered.

I have to say it is quite interesting that you're dying to 'map bosses'. I invested that kind of currency last league and it was in fact an overkill. I know this league is different than previous but you can check my current character, I didn't play that much this league so my build is kind of budget and I rarely die. I obviously die in Simulacrum waves 18-20 but in maps? So rare, maybe guardians. I also generally don't die in %40-60 delirious maps. I think maybe it's about your playstyle? Because I don't see an important problem with your build. The owner of the build might help you better than me, idk.
"
killiangrausten a écrit :
"
phobia90s a écrit :

I have to say it is quite interesting that you're dying to 'map bosses'. I invested that kind of currency last league and it was in fact an overkill. I know this league is different than previous but you can check my current character, I didn't play that much this league so my build is kind of budget and I rarely die. I obviously die in Simulacrum waves 18-20 but in maps? So rare, maybe guardians. I also generally don't die in %40-60 delirious maps. I think maybe it's about your playstyle? Because I don't see an important problem with your build. The owner of the build might help you better than me, idk.

Now I see some problems with your flask setup mate. You don't have a freeze immune flask as long as I see. It's mandatory. Also lion's roar doesn't work with ST properly, it's for pure melee skills, ST is not a melee skill. It's projectile based. Get rid of Lion's roar and buy a Cinderswallow flask with crit. chance mod. Also you don't need a Quicksilver because you often use leap slam. Also your life flask is wrong type. It must be instant life type. Your flask setup should be like this:

1)Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching (Bleed immunity + 979 Instant life)
2)Diamond Flask of Heat (Freeze-Chill immunity)
3)Cinderswallow Urn w/ Crit.
4)Dying Sun
5)Bottled Faith

Curse immunity is way more less important than freeze. Also getting an instant life flask is the key of surviving because mob packs especially in Delirium are hitting hard and instantly. So you just need a panick button and it's instant life.
Hello,

Kinda new on this build, i need some advice..

i`m playing budget build atm, but i think i can now start upgrading it..

should i start by changing one beltimber for a foil 400+ dps? and if i do should i rid off my critical gem and put GMP or keep the crit gem because 1 beltimber still gimme more projectiles?

Sorry my bad english

Tyvm and im loving your build !!
"
matrixcps a écrit :
Hello,

should i start by changing one beltimber for a foil 400+ dps? and if i do should i rid off my critical gem and put GMP or keep the crit gem because 1 beltimber still gimme more projectiles?

Sorry my bad english

Keep in mind gmp will significantly increase the mana cost of your spectral throw, which means you will need more -mana cost on your gear. Do you have lvl 3 syndicate -mana mod? You have to get them on both of your rings. It's a prefix btw. In fact you need it also on your amulet but Impresence is hard to beat unless you have dozens of currency for your amulet. So I suggest that before getting a -15 mana cost chest, you can go with Beltimber setup. For clear it's more than enough, you will lack some single target damage with Beltimbers but with correct Vaal timings and totems you can work with it. Don't forget your point blank tho.

Crit strikes is cool but you can try with damage on full life. It's also nice.
"
"
"
phobia90s a écrit :

Now I see some problems with your flask setup mate. You don't have a freeze immune flask as long as I see. It's mandatory. Also lion's roar doesn't work with ST properly, it's for pure melee skills, ST is not a melee skill. It's projectile based. Get rid of Lion's roar and buy a Cinderswallow flask with crit. chance mod. Also you don't need a Quicksilver because you often use leap slam. Also your life flask is wrong type. It must be instant life type. Your flask setup should be like this:

1)Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching (Bleed immunity + 979 Instant life)
2)Diamond Flask of Heat (Freeze-Chill immunity)
3)Cinderswallow Urn w/ Crit.
4)Dying Sun
5)Bottled Faith

Curse immunity is way more less important than freeze. Also getting an instant life flask is the key of surviving because mob packs especially in Delirium are hitting hard and instantly. So you just need a panick button and it's instant life.

I don't really die due to freezes, I know that it is important but I was trying to farm as fast as possible so I went with a curse flask to negate temp chains. Also I don't use Lion's Roar, I respecced to Lacerate hence the change in setup. I can't give up Quicksilver flask, I just don't like the playstyle of jumping around, as I tend to to play a lot, and alredy got carpal tunnel once from a similar build.
"
"
matrixcps a écrit :
Hello,

Sorry my bad english

Keep in mind gmp will significantly increase the mana cost of your spectral throw, which means you will need more -mana cost on your gear. Do you have lvl 3 syndicate -mana mod? You have to get them on both of your rings. It's a prefix btw. In fact you need it also on your amulet but Impresence is hard to beat unless you have dozens of currency for your amulet. So I suggest that before getting a -15 mana cost chest, you can go with Beltimber setup. For clear it's more than enough, you will lack some single target damage with Beltimbers but with correct Vaal timings and totems you can work with it. Don't forget your point blank tho.

Crit strikes is cool but you can try with damage on full life. It's also nice.

oh cool, ty..

i dont have it :(
trying to find someone who could craft it for me coz i didnt get it yet.. both of my rings could have it crafted..

when u say about damage on full life, should i change my crit gem for damage on full life?

the guide say faster attacks or crit running 2x beltimber, should damage on full life be better?

sorry for dumb questions but i dont know much of the game hehe

ty
Helo, i have a question about crafting base for crit + mana cost. I chceck the POEWIKI and i find that warlord have mana cost but not crit mod

my chest:

I will be realy happy if You add some tips for crafting end game gear for Your build :)

And what about Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatisc, the version for this will be ok?
Dernière édition par RocketDragon, le 30 mars 2020 03:24:12
Hello there!
Will be apretiate for giving me some advice to not die so much)
thx cheers
What's the main item should I focus on ? I farmed around 20ex with my build but i can't go higher that t10map due to deaths. I decided to farm Saviour but i don't know is it a best idea. Any advice ? ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires