[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Hejti a écrit :
"
smashi007 a écrit :
Here is conqueror a7. I fucked vaal st, so it didnt go that fast as it should be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQbQoKxXvi8&feature=youtu.be

thanks, still a decent speed i though it would be much worse

How are u surviving vs Delirium with only 4.5k hp?

After delirium nerfs it is fine, i can do to 5-6 tier on t16 maps.
We are champions that means a lot of armor, evasion and in tree we have 76% max res. It is really fine, but delirium is a very rippy mechanic.
Mostly i do end-game bosses, so my gear is more for dmg not survavibility.
Dernière édition par smashi007, le 20 mars 2020 09:01:04
I can't seem to be getting the required DPS to make the mapping smooth, and I don't know what am I doing wrong with the gear.

I have about 100 chaos orbs saved up to upgrade the gear, can someone take a look at my char and suggest me the upgrade please? Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I'm going for budget build
Dernière édition par Cockumber, le 20 mars 2020 17:09:46
@Xe0z

For armor we are going with Hunter + Warlord for crit and -15 mana or crusader for explody? Still gathering money for the build on my ED, currently at 40 EX.

What budget you think would be enough for a fast and smooth mapping and bossing? I plan to play with 2x Foil and then gather money for The Saviour.
"
I can't seem to be getting the required DPS to make the mapping smooth, and I don't know what am I doing wrong with the gear.

I have about 100 chaos orbs saved up to upgrade the gear, can someone take a look at my char and suggest me the upgrade please? Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I'm going for budget build

I cant realy see why your dmg isnt that good. You switch out dmg on full life to maim if you isnt on full life most of the time.
Switch to slower proj vs bosses.

"
@Xe0z

For armor we are going with Hunter + Warlord for crit and -15 mana or crusader for explody? Still gathering money for the build on my ED, currently at 40 EX.

What budget you think would be enough for a fast and smooth mapping and bossing? I plan to play with 2x Foil and then gather money for The Saviour.

Yea im using a -15 total mana cost and %crit chance. You could get one with explode, but i didnt feel like it did that much to be worth it, but thats just imo.
Get 2x foils with 400+ pdps with 1.9+ as and 6%+ crit chance and a 6l body armour and you are good to go.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 21 mars 2020 06:04:57
"
I cant realy see why your dmg isnt that good. You switch out dmg on full life to maim if you isnt on full life most of the time.
Switch to slower proj vs bosses.

Well my attack speed is like 5x less than what you have in the budget video from youtube, and the AOE is a lot smaller as well. The survivability is kind of OK, so is killing bosses, but the map clear is very slow...

Hi, I enjoy the build a lot but idk what to focus on upgrading next. Amy tips?
"
Well my attack speed is like 5x less than what you have in the budget video from youtube, and the AOE is a lot smaller as well. The survivability is kind of OK, so is killing bosses, but the map clear is very slow...

Thats because you are using Ahn's might, they dont have that much attack speed.
Beltimbers can get 1.90as
You need some attack speed on your weapon, before it would clear decent, imo.

"
Hi, I enjoy the build a lot but idk what to focus on upgrading next. Amy tips?

Good to hear you enjoy the build.
You should try and get a new 6l, that should be your next upgrade.
How do I actually get the -15 Mana cost for ST, because I tried fossil crafting, burnt a lot of currency and I didn't even get one mod in over 10 tries. Did GGG nerf fossil crafting? Cause I dont remember it being so hard to get.
"
doarcalin a écrit :
How do I actually get the -15 Mana cost for ST, because I tried fossil crafting, burnt a lot of currency and I didn't even get one mod in over 10 tries. Did GGG nerf fossil crafting? Cause I dont remember it being so hard to get.

I did 30 and too nothing, i saw bunch of hunters bases with it, maybe that is the case.
Great Guide. About to start this build. Looks like its handles pretty much everything well.
Dernière édition par Echoalpha, le 21 mars 2020 19:48:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires