[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Can u give us lvling tree please?
Thanks Xe0z, I had most of those nodes (except twin terrors) by the time I read your reply. My damage is much better now.
Though I am seeing 10% increased DPS using Chance to Bleed over Maim, likely due to me taking Crimson Dance.

"
Can u give us lvling tree please?

https://pastebin.com/T047bQkh

Thats the leveling tree I used, its EE's ST but it is very similar, once I hit end game I just made the minor adjustments.
Hey!

Build semms really fun, except im not having any =(

Im not sure if im missing something, but i feel like with my gear i should be able to speed clear low red maps, which i cant do consistently (t11 - t13).

I feel really squishy with 5k hp, packs of mobs just one shotting me etc.. clear speed damage / damage with GMP seems lackluster too. (dmg with slower proj should be better IMO too)

Can someone help me where i might be going wrong?

thanks in advance!
Dernière édition par Nearu01, le 18 mars 2020 17:46:28
"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :
"
NfrXd a écrit :
Definitely not a league starter, feels very bad without very good gear, switched to cyclone until I can afford 30ex equipment.

There is a bug right now that causes you not to gain any bonus stats from passives while dual wielding two regular swords. You NEED to weapon swap EVERY zone to get your passive stat bonuses. This may be why you have garbage damage.

Holy shit was not aware of this, no wonder everything has felt so unconsistent.
"
Hey!

Build semms really fun, except im not having any =(

Im not sure if im missing something, but i feel like with my gear i should be able to speed clear low red maps, which i cant do consistently (t11 - t13).

I feel really squishy with 5k hp, packs of mobs just one shotting me etc.. clear speed damage / damage with GMP seems lackluster too. (dmg with slower proj should be better IMO too)

Can someone help me where i might be going wrong?

thanks in advance!

There has been a bug while dual wielding that it didnt count as you where dualwielding, but it has been fixed atm im typing this.
You could switch out dmg on full for maim gem if you get hit all the time.
Try and use your Leap slam/Whirling Blades more often to dodge large packs.
I cant realy see how your dmg would be lackluster with your current setup besides for the things i mentioned.
Switched to this build at lvl 90, invested around 10 ex into gear, works very well with some invesment.
hmm have 0.4 mana leech node and .25 on gloves and still mana issues, this is with pride/hop/banner mana reservations

edit: all good now. max res but still seem to be dying to some weird shit in low maps. probably need some more life
Dernière édition par Zelphar, le 18 mars 2020 23:58:55
Srry about this question, im brandnew in this game,and i dont understand alot of things.

why do u pick some fortify nodes, if u dont bring the spell gem?
"
Buscut a écrit :
Srry about this question, im brandnew in this game,and i dont understand alot of things.

why do u pick some fortify nodes, if u dont bring the spell gem?

you get fortify from ascendancy points
Here is my gear, clearing t16, elders, shapers very easy, you can mimic me, have around 4.5k hp and that is enough.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires