[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Here is my gear, clearing t16, elders, shapers very easy, you can mimic me, have around 4.5k hp and that is enough.

Good to hear you enjoy the build!
Whats the Item Priority in the Build ? besides 350+ Weapons.

Greetings
"
smashi007 a écrit :
Here is my gear, clearing t16, elders, shapers very easy, you can mimic me, have around 4.5k hp and that is enough.

Can u post any video of the conqueror kill? Im curious about the speed, you gear looks affordable.

@Xe0z
Did you test any cluster jewels? Some of the Large+Medium+Small combos looks strong.
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 19 mars 2020 21:50:57
hey,

how should i progress my build?

should i go for beltimbers next? they are ging down in price currently
"
Hejti a écrit :
"
smashi007 a écrit :

Can u post any video of the conqueror kill? Im curious about the speed, you gear looks affordable.

I can but let me spawn it :D
"
Whats the Item Priority in the Build ? besides 350+ Weapons.

Greetings

Any 6 link body armour.
amulet and rings with flat phys + life + -total mana cost.

"

You could do that, but you cant use slower proj with beltimber setup, only if you have a white socket.
You have decent gear so i would probably go for a 30% reduced spectraol throw deceleration enchant and try and get.
You could also get a cinderswallow.
Here is conqueror a7. I fucked vaal st, so it didnt go that fast as it should be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQbQoKxXvi8&feature=youtu.be
eh double post ><
Dernière édition par Hejti, le 20 mars 2020 08:56:25
"
smashi007 a écrit :
Here is conqueror a7. I fucked vaal st, so it didnt go that fast as it should be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQbQoKxXvi8&feature=youtu.be

thanks, still a decent speed i though it would be much worse

How are u surviving vs Delirium with only 4.5k hp?

"
"

You could do that, but you cant use slower proj with beltimber setup, only if you have a white socket.
You have decent gear so i would probably go for a 30% reduced spectraol throw deceleration enchant and try and get.
You could also get a cinderswallow.

ty! will do that :)
Dernière édition par rnbounty, le 20 mars 2020 08:57:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires