[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
How do I actually get the -15 Mana cost for ST, because I tried fossil crafting, burnt a lot of currency and I didn't even get one mod in over 10 tries. Did GGG nerf fossil crafting? Cause I dont remember it being so hard to get.

You can get it as a Warlord mod, the body armour has to be lvl 85.
I havent tried with fossils this league.

"
I did 30 and too nothing, i saw bunch of hunters bases with it, maybe that is the case.

Hunter is for the %crit chance mod.

"
Great Guide. About to start this build. Looks like its handles pretty much everything well.

Ty sir.
Yea it does everything pretty well.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 21 mars 2020 20:28:11
Hey, just started this build with about 20ex-35ex to start out with. What should I worry about first? I just got my 4th ascendancy and relying on an enduring mana flask is a huge pain the ass. How can I deal with mana issues in the meantime? I really don't want to use Thief's Torment due to the lack of life. Thanks for the guide!
How did you craft your current chest?
Sup guys! Started to do red maps and need to change my Scaeva swords...
should i take foils for 1ex (hi pdps and 1.9+ ias) or go for beltimbers?

thx
"
Hey, just started this build with about 20ex-35ex to start out with. What should I worry about first? I just got my 4th ascendancy and relying on an enduring mana flask is a huge pain the ass. How can I deal with mana issues in the meantime? I really don't want to use Thief's Torment due to the lack of life. Thanks for the guide!

You should get some 400+ pdps foils with atleast 1.9as and some crit chance and 6l chest, then you are good to go.
You could get -total mana cost on rings and amulet.

"

I didnt craft it myself, one of the only items i didnt craft.

"
Sup guys! Started to do red maps and need to change my Scaeva swords...
should i take foils for 1ex (hi pdps and 1.9+ ias) or go for beltimbers?

thx

Its what you prefer, you cant realy switch to slower proj witch beltimber setup if you need to do that vs bosses.
2x rare foils would also work just fine, try and get one with atleast 350pdps and 1.9+as and some crit.
Hey, I was just wondering what nodes I should prioritize while leveling with the build
Hey, I was just wondering what nodes I should prioritize while leveling with the build
Hi, i have a question, its better 2x beltimers than 2x Ahn´s might? I have 2
ahn´s but people is using beltimer to endgmae and then change to 500pdps and the savior.
"
Stockholds a écrit :

Simple guide step by step:

1. Buy Hunters Astral Plate ilvl 84
2. Alt spam and roll attack crit higher than 1.01, then regal to yellow, but be sure, that attack crit is only "Hunter" mod on this chest (If not, annul or reroll)
3. Buy whatever Warlords ilvl 85 chest
4. Alt spam and get - Mana cost, dont have to regal this one, can be blue
5. Buy Awakener's Orb
6. Rightclick on Awakener's Orb, then rightclick Warlords chest and rightclick on the Hunters Astral Plate.
7. Pray to RNGesus
8. Here you go, its done, you have Attack Crit and -15 Mana cost Chestpiece with randomized prefixes and suffixes.

Sometimes it rolls really nice, sometimes terrible and only those two mods are decent. You can also get additional curse on it, level of active skill gems, % strength, % maximum life etc, but those are really big time results.

"
REB14 a écrit :
Hi, i have a question, its better 2x beltimers than 2x Ahn´s might? I have 2
ahn´s but people is using beltimer to endgmae and then change to 500pdps and the savior.

Depends, whatever suits you tbh.

Its all around the rest of the gear to be honest. I was playing with beltimbers, then switched to 420~ pdps foils with chest. And game became smooth like butter. With gear i have right now (and its pretty mediocre, nothing special) i delete third Sirus phase (when he has 75%hp) to zero in 2 seconds.

I never tried Saviour, and i probably won't, cuz i feel this league is pretty garbage and guess will skip it really soon ;) but overall foils are the best before swapping into Saviour mode.
Dernière édition par pitrek46, le 22 mars 2020 17:07:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires