[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Xe0z What are the aura you run atm? Herald of purity / dread banner / pride(in place of precision?)
"
NfrXd a écrit :
Definitely not a league starter, feels very bad without very good gear, switched to cyclone until I can afford 30ex equipment.

There is a bug right now that causes you not to gain any bonus stats from passives while dual wielding two regular swords. You NEED to weapon swap EVERY zone to get your passive stat bonuses. This may be why you have garbage damage.
Dernière édition par Deathisnear24, le 15 mars 2020 17:42:12
Wait what? Any source for that Bug?
"
konean a écrit :
Wait what? Any source for that Bug?

There is a post by GGG saying that duel wielding does not give the correct damage.

But I can vouch that if you weapon swap after entering the map it makes things 10x easier. I've been struggling like crazy and it had me confused. Glad I found out though

EDIT: Pressing X took me from hard tier 5's to easy red maps.
Dernière édition par Glithy, le 15 mars 2020 18:36:18
For now i'm RIPing AF, got problem with doing t6.
I was struggling to do delirium shit with alright weapons and tabula 6l. Got really fed up and just swapped to impale cyclone. It's 100x better. I'm never in any danger at all, clearing faster since I do way more damage, and it's just overall easier.

Another HUGE issue is that the passives are spread so thin, being complete at 98, having less hp%, and not having enough leftover passives to get the new clusters. This isn't fit for 3.10

Maybe I'll check it out once things are fleshed out. Definitely didn't work for me as a league starter.
"
@Xe0z

What would you think about claws instead of swords, especially with the new notable "Fan of Blades"; +1 proj when using claws and 20% increase proj damage. Then using some cheap unique claws until you can get really good rolled ones?

Yea you could do that if you prefer that.

"
Xe0z What are the aura you run atm? Herald of purity / dread banner / pride(in place of precision?)

Yea. Herald of Purity, dread banner and pride. You could fit in precision if you have enough mana to cast a few spectral throws.

"
Definitely not a league starter, feels very bad without very good gear, switched to cyclone until I can afford 30ex equipment.

You should use frost blades, bladestorm and switch to spectral throw at lvl 70+ when you get some 250+ pdps and 1.8 attack speed swords.
It works just fine. I added a video of the build in Delirium league.

"
There is a post by GGG saying that duel wielding does not give the correct damage.

But I can vouch that if you weapon swap after entering the map it makes things 10x easier. I've been struggling like crazy and it had me confused. Glad I found out though

Yea pretty anoying bug! Ty for letting people know in the thread! I will post this in the build guide till they fix it.
Shaper`s guardians defeated with cheap gear, you can check on my profile.
Remember to press X on every zone guys, good luck :)
"
Deathisnear24 a écrit :
"
NfrXd a écrit :

There is a bug right now that causes you not to gain any bonus stats from passives while dual wielding two regular swords. You NEED to weapon swap EVERY zone to get your passive stat bonuses. This may be why you have garbage damage.

Wow, and I was wondering why my damage was halfed suddenly, then sometimes back up.
Thanks for sharing, this definitely helps.

Other question:
Any good suggestions for Anointments apart from Assassination/Whispers? Maybe something a bit cheaper for now ;-)
Dernière édition par Laxxus, le 16 mars 2020 01:53:07
Hi there,

Im struggling to survive on tier 7+ maps, and i don't know why. Maybe you can check my profile and tell me where im wrong but it seems like im made out of paper or something, they shred my life like nothing..

I have 4.5k life atm...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires