[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

My first Large Cluster Jewel and its useful :D

Hello, I'd love to try this Delirium, what skill should i start with and when should i transition?
"
Hello, I'd love to try this Delirium, what skill should i start with and when should i transition?

Start out with Frost blades till you get bladestorm and switch to spectral throw at 70+ when you feel like it. You could also use cyclone, blade flurry or reave, pick whatever you like the most to lvl with. I switched to spectral throw at 75 when i got some decent phys swords with 1.8+ attack speed and some crit chance.

You can go back a few pages, there have we been talking about how we leveled.

"
My first Large Cluster Jewel and its useful :D

Not bad!
I havent played around with cluster jewels yet.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 14 mars 2020 19:08:10
Hi! At act 8 and it's going pretty fine already with spec throw.

I'm struggling with mana though. Where are you leeching it?
"
Hi! At act 8 and it's going pretty fine already with spec throw.

I'm struggling with mana though. Where are you leeching it?

Bottom right side at Essemce Zap, just take 1 mana leech note that should be fine.

first jewel too

Deep cut : 15% chance to impale and last one additional hit
Martial prowness : attack damage/speed/ acc
Drive of destruction is leech/max total leech/total recovery per sec

very useful
сan I start this build and how difficult will overclocking be?
Definitely not a league starter, feels very bad without very good gear, switched to cyclone until I can afford 30ex equipment.
"
NfrXd a écrit :
Definitely not a league starter, feels very bad without very good gear, switched to cyclone until I can afford 30ex equipment.

thank you
@Xe0z

What would you think about claws instead of swords, especially with the new notable "Fan of Blades"; +1 proj when using claws and 20% increase proj damage. Then using some cheap unique claws until you can get really good rolled ones?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires