[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

same for me i feel like have no damage at all
really sad that I've selected this build as my league starter( no supprort from the OP aswell

no leveling advices no pastbin for levelenig. Dont know maybe it is time to reroll to flicker
"
really sad that I've selected this build as my league starter( no supprort from the OP aswell

no leveling advices no pastbin for levelenig. Dont know maybe it is time to reroll to flicker

You should probably read the earlier pages of the thread i told how ''I'' would lvl this and i said i would use frost blades, bladestorm and switch to spectral throw at lvl 60-70+.
Dont blame me, you should blame yourself.

"
ust some advices for some of the players who’d like to start this build from zero ;

- frostblades is just for the early stage of the game, when you can reach act 2/ get the level 28 you have to switch on bladestorm or your dps will fall off on bosses. With melee phys., pulverise, faster attack/multistrike/close combat/rage/etc

- when you reach act 5 you can unlock a recipe in your hideout to craft some decent physical one-handed weapon, don’t hesitate to abuse it when you’re leveling instead of buying insanely pricey uniques. Try to track the Pdps of your weapon and maintain it quite high if possible.

- do not level up and complete the campaign with spectral throw, this skill really sucks until some decent gear/gems/level unless you’re fucked in the head.

- try to grab some universal weapon damages node and not specialize in one type like axe, hammer and sword. It’s easier to switch in that case.

Gl guys

Ty for helping out in the thread!
"
mrtournevis a écrit :
Just some advices for some of the players who’d like to start this build from zero ;

- frostblades is just for the early stage of the game, when you can reach act 2/ get the level 28 you have to switch on bladestorm or your dps will fall off on bosses. With melee phys., pulverise, faster attack/multistrike/close combat/rage/etc

- when you reach act 5 you can unlock a recipe in your hideout to craft some decent physical one-handed weapon, don’t hesitate to abuse it when you’re leveling instead of buying insanely pricey uniques. Try to track the Pdps of your weapon and maintain it quite high if possible.

- do not level up and complete the campaign with spectral throw, this skill really sucks until some decent gear/gems/level unless you’re fucked in the head.

- try to grab some universal weapon damages node and not specialize in one type like axe, hammer and sword. It’s easier to switch in that case.

Gl guys

I guess I'm fucked in the head xD
Ty for this ton of advice
"
mrtournevis a écrit :

I'm leveling with ST on a 4L and it's perfect for now (act6). I just upgrade my weapons most regulary than other build i started with but that's it.

Very nice build by the way, i'm enthusatic to test the endgame with it.

Dernière édition par Inialla, le 14 mars 2020 13:35:29
Maybe perfect for you, but don't trick other persons into something heavily rng reliant, bladestorm outperform spectral throw in every way pre-6link/tabula.
"
Xe0z a écrit :
"

You should probably read the earlier pages of the thread i told how ''I'' would lvl this and i said i would use frost blades, bladestorm and switch to spectral throw at lvl 60-70+.
Dont blame me, you should blame yourself.

"
ust some advices for some of the players who’d like to start this build from zero ;

Gl guys

Ty for helping out in the thread!

great thank you but dont you thin those very important notes SHOULD be in the main guide ?
"
great thank you but dont you thin those very important notes SHOULD be in the main guide ?

If i had a lvling guiide section i would ofc mention all that, but i dont have a lvling guide section.
For the guys that are asking for a leveling tree, just use the full tree, take damage when you need damage, take life when you need life. As for skill goes I leveled mostly with cyclone (bladestorm is also working really nice) and made the switch in blood aqueduct to spectral throw.

Dont blame OP there is no leveling section so why complain.

I m actually lvl65 and I Frostblade till there (I tried bladestorm for 5 lvl but frostblade is so smooth) just pick a guide for a classic frostblade use sword only and use the template of this ST build.

Frostblade - ancestral call - multistrike - elemental damage with atk

It’s my 4l and it’s so smooth with herald of ice and hatred as aura ; use a movement skill (attack/melee)+ fortify and you are good to go until you switch for Spectral throw
I had a very smooth leveling, currently on tier 4/5 maps and it desrtoys everything. Later will be even better, thanks for the guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires