[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Any tips on leveling the passive tree? Which nodes should we pick up first and prioritize?
mispost
Can some1 link leveling guide? :)
where does the defense come from ? just blind and fortify ?
Dernière édition par Ruination1337, le 13 mars 2020 14:39:33
Do you bladestorm at lvl 28 to 60 ? @Xe0z
Hey,
Noob here with some noobish questions.

In the video it seems that your ST is the regular none vaal version, are you using vaal or regular? Im trying to use vaal but it acts differently, it throws it in a circle.

Im currently level 41 and using frostblades mostly, feeling like im doing no damage what is the priority when leveling?
If I should switch to bladestorm - what should I support it with?
Also, at what point do you switch to ST? when you get GMP support or something else?

I also noticed that you have "rampart" in your leveling pastebin - why? Doesn't look like you use fortify before you get the last ascendancy point

Thanks a lot!
"
dor961 a écrit :
Hey,
Noob here with some noobish questions.

In the video it seems that your ST is the regular none vaal version, are you using vaal or regular? Im trying to use vaal but it acts differently, it throws it in a circle.

Im currently level 41 and using frostblades mostly, feeling like im doing no damage what is the priority when leveling?
If I should switch to bladestorm - what should I support it with?
Also, at what point do you switch to ST? when you get GMP support or something else?

I also noticed that you have "rampart" in your leveling pastebin - why? Doesn't look like you use fortify before you get the last ascendancy point

Thanks a lot!

welcome in PoE, the vaal skills have 2 versions in one gem. You can use the regular ST and then when encoutering a boss or a yellow, use the vaal version to boost you damage significantly. Just link the 2 versions of the skills in a different keybind
Dernière édition par Inialla, le 14 mars 2020 06:07:10
Thanks!
I am having a very difficult time leveling with that... not sure why.
"
dor961 a écrit :
Thanks!
I am having a very difficult time leveling with that... not sure why.

Same for me. Currently act 9 with >150 PDpS swords and feeling like I deal 0 damage. Sad league start here x)

I guess the key for this build is atk speed (currently have ~2.6) and not being on 4-link.
Dernière édition par Ayragon, le 14 mars 2020 12:26:24
Just some advices for some of the players who’d like to start this build from zero ;

- frostblades is just for the early stage of the game, when you can reach act 2/ get the level 28 you have to switch on bladestorm or your dps will fall off on bosses. With melee phys., pulverise, faster attack/multistrike/close combat/rage/etc

- when you reach act 5 you can unlock a recipe in your hideout to craft some decent physical one-handed weapon, don’t hesitate to abuse it when you’re leveling instead of buying insanely pricey uniques. Try to track the Pdps of your weapon and maintain it quite high if possible.

- do not level up and complete the campaign with spectral throw, this skill really sucks until some decent gear/gems/level unless you’re fucked in the head.

- try to grab some universal weapon damages node and not specialize in one type like axe, hammer and sword. It’s easier to switch in that case.

Gl guys

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires