[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

I love the build. I've made couple of changes as I don't have +crit chest and the eye, but still can do everything without any issue. Damage is sick and the build can survive some punishment. I went for the circle ring with +crit multi and reserve mana to get some levels in precision and use +multicrit precision eye. Its a nice league finisher and very satisfying one.

Hello any upgrades for the gear? I am trying to fit an impresence but would need to get the oils for the annoint and also get an enlighten lvl 4.

I live for my e-peen
Finished the build and done with this league, currently at lvl 94. I might go for lvl 95 to get Thick Skin node although I don't need because I die very rare. Thank you for that build. I'm thinking about league start with budget version for 3.10. Btw, if anyone is interested in damage, here is a gif from me
^_^

Could anyone have a look at my char and tell me why i do next to zero boss dmg?

Hey there,
Just looked into this build and it looks like a lot of fun.
Wanted to try out ST anyway next League.

How viable will this be as a League starter ? Do we get Problems without the -Mana Cost of Skill, which would be hard to aquire early on ?

Sorry but i didnt have time to test your Build so i thought i would just ask.

Have a great day everyone :)
"
KreetAZ a écrit :

Well there are some significant upgrades for your build like Impale Watcher's eye and Ryslatha's Coil but you say ''zero'' boss dmg so that's not the case. First thing I should ask is do you swap Slower projectiles with gmp while bossing? Gmp is awful for bossing compared to slower proj.

"
killiangrausten a écrit :
"
KreetAZ a écrit :

Well there are some significant upgrades for your build like Impale Watcher's eye and Ryslatha's Coil but you say ''zero'' boss dmg so that's not the case. First thing I should ask is do you swap Slower projectiles with gmp while bossing? Gmp is awful for bossing compared to slower proj.

Thanks for your answer. Yes I swap to slower project on bossing. Its realy strange - I can't get any DPs to the boss. Will look for a ryslatha tomorrow. WATCHERS EYE I got with the 2 ADDITIONAL impale hits. The other ones are out of my price range I guess. Anything else I should look for? I love to map with this build - just can't get the boss dmg.
this is my first league and after switching multiple chars and builds becuz they couldn't manage end game bosses and didn't really felt like i like them even cyclone tbh i've decided to pick up your build since spectral throw is honestly my favorite skill in the game i managed to solo conquerors in no time with almost no where close to your gear 360pDps that i crafted and a saviour that a generous friend gave me i've farmed up alot of curr and started to enjoy the game now i'm 2 stones away from awakener 8 and id have no doubt in my mind that i can solo sirus and other bosses at this point and with the currency i farmed i even started crafting my gear to be as close to yours,keep it up man<3
Hi all. what do you guys think about using Greater Volley gem instead of GMP?
"
SilentBeat a écrit :

How viable will this be as a League starter ? Do we get Problems without the -Mana Cost of Skill, which would be hard to aquire early on ?

I have the same question

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires