[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Thanks you very much for the guide this build was really fun to play
I killed Sirus A8 with this gear...

Hi, im curious, how do you have so many projectiles? i missed something in that guide ? im usind versiuon 2.0.
Can someone help me? :)
Dernière édition par DeXuRioN, le 10 mars 2020 15:09:02
Hello,

Isn't "First to strike, Last to Fall" better option instead of "Inspirational" on ascendancy options? Thank you.
do you recommend this as a starter build after nerfs on fossil craft and bow? After patch notes ? And what about survivability on this build its hard to not die on end game content?

How about changes on fossils, its gonna rly hurt this build on early maps ?
"
Enox124 a écrit :
do you recommend this as a starter build after nerfs on fossil craft and bow? After patch notes ? And what about survivability on this build its hard to not die on end game content?

How about changes on fossils, its gonna rly hurt this build on early maps ?

Can't hurt early mapping, especially if you play this as a league starter, you'll be on budget version no matter the nerfs of fossils or not.
"
Hello,

Isn't "First to strike, Last to Fall" better option instead of "Inspirational" on ascendancy options? Thank you.

We need the War banner and with Inspirational it free, that means we dont have to sacrifice a aura to use war banner. You could go with First to strike, last to fall and remove a aura and get some more impale chance on skilltree if you prefer that.

"

How about changes on fossils, its gonna rly hurt this build on early maps?

You can still league start with spectral throw if you want.
fossil isnt realy a concern in a league start, but yea they got nerfed a bit, but it wouldnt hurt the build that much, so no big deal.
Survivability is decent on this build, you can go some pages back, someone listed all the defensive mechanics of the build.

"
Hi, im curious, how do you have so many projectiles? i missed something in that guide ? im usind versiuon 2.0.
Can someone help me? :)

Yea its gmp gem. In the pob it shows single target dmg with slower projectiles.
Build looks strong, but i really hate gem swapping.. is it required for the build to function? or is there anyway around that?
whats about lvling skill tree ?
sorry for noob question xd
im in love with this skill
Dernière édition par Envyque, le 12 mars 2020 09:16:46
how good is this build to start ??? are the items difficult to get, I mean the main gear ??

if the rings in the league are still possible, I would like to have read something that is unique
Dernière édition par Skura, le 12 mars 2020 11:40:53
"
Build looks strong, but i really hate gem swapping.. is it required for the build to function? or is there anyway around that?

When you get your main items you dont have to switch from gmp to slower proj, but it would ofc speed up the kill time vs bosses if you switch to slower proj.

"
whats about lvling skill tree ?
sorry for noob question xd
im in love with this skill

This is the skilltree ill lvl with.
https://pastebin.com/qLwfvjpV (I forgot 1 skillpoint in Point Blank)
You could also remove projectile skillpoints and use any other melee skill if you prefer that instead of spectral throw. You could use, cyclone, bladestorm, reave, blade flurry and so on.

"
how good is this build to start ??? are the items difficult to get, I mean the main gear ??

It gets decent when you can use impale gem at lvl 31.
I would recommend to use frost blades until you get the impale gem.
Some of the main items is hard to get.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 12 mars 2020 11:46:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires