[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Great build all around, delete conquerors fast AF.
nice build, even budget version feels so good
Hey may i ask how do you get the non-channeling craft for the rings?
"
Hello! First of all thank you so much for the build. I dont have a watcher's eye or 350+ dps foil. But build is stili amazing. Im lvl 87 and i tried the kill conquerors today. Even now literally took 3 seconds to kill them.

I have a question. I'm not using a curse now because i want to use them with steel rings. But even the bases like 2ex. I cant afford a double curse ring rn. My question is if im gonna use one of them. Which one is better ? Assasins mark or vulnerability ? I dont have mana problem. I tought vulnerability could be better but i just wanted to ask. and if you have other suggestions i'd love to hear them. Thank you again.

Good to hear you enjoy the build
With my current setup, Vulnerability gives me a bit more dps, but its pretty much the same.

"
nice build, even budget version feels so good

Ty sir!

"
Hey may i ask how do you get the non-channeling craft for the rings?
Its from veiled items. When you unveil a ring or amulet you have a chance to unlock that mod to your crafting bench.

"
Great build all around, delete conquerors fast AF.

Good to hear you enjoy the build.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 12 févr. 2020 04:55:34

I almost finish the build just cant handle the resists for coil i still need vise. Is there any big point equip coil ? I will start to that i think i can handle 1 ring and jewel resists for this. Bu i will lose too much hp.
"
psyerspective a écrit :

I almost finish the build just cant handle the resists for coil i still need vise. Is there any big point equip coil ? I will start to that i think i can handle 1 ring and jewel resists for this. Bu i will lose too much hp.

Well I don't know if you can find or afford the suitable one but getting a two-stone ring instead of your amethyst ring can help your resistances. Don't need to have vulnerability curse on ring as long as you can get it with gems, which means you can get MUCH resistance from two-stone, so it will be your res. cap slot, with an empty prefix obviously.

Second chance is getting resistances from jewels, It's not that easy to find because you also need some crit multi and atk speed from jewels so first solution is more solid I think.

If you use Vulnerability curse gem you gonna have to use Impresence so you can consider not using Vulnerability at all, single curse is good too because in this way you can allocate Assassination on your amulet. This means some more dmg, making the lack of double curse less effective.
What gem setup would you recommend for SSF if I can't make the mana reservation work at this point? Lucky dropped a Saviour so i'm trying this build out after flicker gave me a headache and so far it's doing okay, cant really do T16s safely, but i'm just wasting gem slots (currently not activating flesh and stone and don't really need the second enlighten) as I do not have a way to get spectral throw cost low enough for the auras even without empower or levelling enlightens to 3, or to get the amulet for vulnerability

Ik gear is far from optimal, its just what I had lying around to craft or have picked up, nearing 1k fusings used on my 28q belly of the beast so hopefully soon

pob https://pastebin.com/hWhiAT3s
Dernière édition par Lueron, le 14 févr. 2020 23:23:00
Any levelling guide for passive points?

Thanks
Map clear and bossing was smooth af

If u use a level 20 ST instead of 21 u can fit in circle of guilt using one reduced mana cost jewel with -9 ring and amulet with -15 chest for 0 mana cost ST

Overall great build!

Dernière édition par yutotea, le 15 févr. 2020 09:32:24
"
Lueron a écrit :
What gem setup would you recommend for SSF if I can't make the mana reservation work at this point? Lucky dropped a Saviour so i'm trying this build out after flicker gave me a headache and so far it's doing okay, cant really do T16s safely, but i'm just wasting gem slots (currently not activating flesh and stone and don't really need the second enlighten) as I do not have a way to get spectral throw cost low enough for the auras even without empower or levelling enlightens to 3, or to get the amulet for vulnerability

Ik gear is far from optimal, its just what I had lying around to craft or have picked up, nearing 1k fusings used on my 28q belly of the beast so hopefully soon

pob https://pastebin.com/hWhiAT3s
A 6l belly is 2ex just but one.
Edit:read ssf disregard this post =o
Dernière édition par Rezechs, le 15 févr. 2020 19:17:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires