[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
Hey

Instead Bottled flask what should i use?

It all depends what you prefer.
You could go with a Rumi's Concoction, Sulphur Flask with immune to curses or any defensive flask you prefer.

"
For v2, are you capping hit chance with level 1 precision? Are you getting acc somewhere else? Thank you.

No i dont cap hit chance with v2, i get 99% hit chance with my gear, i could get to 100% if i craft accuracy on my gloves instead of attack speed, but im a sucker for attack speed, so ill stick with the 99% :D

Should i swap out paradoxica for a higher pdps foil?

Also, using a diff variant, but i think i should use your variant.

Any advice. be helpful.
"
Nantakuuu a écrit :

Should i swap out paradoxica for a higher pdps foil?

Also, using a diff variant, but i think i should use your variant.

Any advice. be helpful.

You need a 500+ pdps to beat your paradoxica.
I like my attack speed, so i wouldnt use a paradoxica, but if you dont mind the slower attack speed, you should stick with paradoxica.

If you like your variant you should stick with it, but if you prefer one of my variants, you could check out the Version of the build section and see if there is something for you.
Hey bro thanks for the build
Any tips for leveling? gems/weapons and stuff?
Hey man nice build !

Got a question, if i'm not running double curse rings and would rather use impresence, should i run Version 1 instead of Version 2 ?
Hello, love the build, but having mana trouble.

I do have two steel rings, only could find one with double curse however it doesn't have non-channeling mana reduce

the other one does.

I have just over 520 mana and can't use herald of purity with pride since it reserves so much

Just wondering how I can combat this since all of my gear nearly matches yours
"
Hey bro thanks for the build
Any tips for leveling? gems/weapons and stuff?

Use any skill you want. Spectral throw, cyclone etc.

"

Hey man nice build !

Got a question, if i'm not running double curse rings and would rather use impresence, should i run Version 1 instead of Version 2 ?

You can run either one, pick the one you prefer.

"
Hello, love the build, but having mana trouble.

I do have two steel rings, only could find one with double curse however it doesn't have non-channeling mana reduce

the other one does.

I have just over 520 mana and can't use herald of purity with pride since it reserves so much

Just wondering how I can combat this since all of my gear nearly matches yours

You need two Enlighten 4 if you wan to run with Empower.
Remove empower if you cant run all auras.
Really loving the building bro... I'm kind of mixing yours and EE version in away.

I'm leveling at 85 and I'm wondering if you can look at my build because I am having some deaths that are giving me a headache. I'm fully invested I can't stop now so can you help me live lol.

Dernière édition par Dontbejello, le 11 févr. 2020 00:31:10
"
Dontbejello a écrit :
Really loving the building bro... I'm kind of mixing yours and EE version in away.

I'm leveling at 85 and I'm wondering if you can look at my build because I am having some deaths that are giving me a headache. I'm fully invested I can't stop now so can you help me live lol.

You could take a look at ''Version of the build'' and pick a version with more life.

I would remove Blade Dancer and Path of the Warrior and take Warrior's blood and Hearth of the Warrior.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 11 févr. 2020 03:35:26

Hello! First of all thank you so much for the build. I dont have a watcher's eye or 350+ dps foil. But build is stili amazing. Im lvl 87 and i tried the kill conquerors today. Even now literally took 3 seconds to kill them.

I have a question. I'm not using a curse now because i want to use them with steel rings. But even the bases like 2ex. I cant afford a double curse ring rn. My question is if im gonna use one of them. Which one is better ? Assasins mark or vulnerability ? I dont have mana problem. I tought vulnerability could be better but i just wanted to ask. and if you have other suggestions i'd love to hear them. Thank you again.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires