[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

I've crafted my weapon beforehand. It has 468 pDPS. It's not 'that' great like 500+ ones but not bad obviously. What do you think? Funny thing is, it took rougly the same price as market because of the imprints :D
was able to craft some gear not like yours yet but getting there. I switched to double curse version of build but cant seem to get all the buffs up with double
lvl 4 enlighten. can you take a quick look and see everything looks in order for me?
"
silentxthreat a écrit :
was able to craft some gear not like yours yet but getting there. I switched to double curse version of build but cant seem to get all the buffs up with double
lvl 4 enlighten. can you take a quick look and see everything looks in order for me?

Its your Precision, it cant be high lvl.
"
killiangrausten a écrit :

I've crafted my weapon beforehand. It has 468 pDPS. It's not 'that' great like 500+ ones but not bad obviously. What do you think? Funny thing is, it took rougly the same price as market because of the imprints :D

Its still a beauty!
"
Xe0z a écrit :
"

Its still a beauty!

Thanks! Also I checked Circle of Guilt (Buff effect & increased phys damage) and according to PoB it gives WAY more damage than double curse. But you cannot craft -mana cost. Let's say I run double Circle of Guilt so I don't have -mana cost on my rings, is body armour enough? What would be the solution for mana problems? Clarity mana & impale pride watcher's eye is an option but I couldn't find a socket for clarity.
"
"
Xe0z a écrit :
"

Its still a beauty!

Thanks! Also I checked Circle of Guilt (Buff effect & increased phys damage) and according to PoB it gives WAY more damage than double curse. But you cannot craft -mana cost. Let's say I run double Circle of Guilt so I don't have -mana cost on my rings, is body armour enough? What would be the solution for mana problems? Clarity mana & impale pride watcher's eye is an option but I couldn't find a socket for clarity.

Yea it does give alot more dmg.
You could probably just use body armour with -15 mana, amulet -9 and -10 watchers eye and drop precision and use Enduring mana flask and get some mana leech.
You could also run farrul if you are all about the damage and get some frenzy charges.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 8 févr. 2020 05:02:12
Question :
Does full life dmg works well with blood rage? i seem to be lacking like couple hit points to be max health (5488 out of 5500 for example) or you don't use blood rage for bosses?

also : if i use this item

Should I get iron refelxes ? its my self made armor from my other char
Dernière édition par Travchka, le 8 févr. 2020 11:54:44
Hi!

First, thanks for the build!! Just right im creating my new character.

I read the 14 pages, but I have a question the gems lvl. (im gonna try the V2)

In the POB, the skill gems are correct? I mean, CWDT / Immortal call should be at max lvl? is good to wait so long for immortal call?

Also, they are linked with the golem gem, It could be better to use 2L / 3S so we can summon the golem whenever we want?

Thanks!
"
Travchka a écrit :
Question :
Does full life dmg works well with blood rage? i seem to be lacking like couple hit points to be max health (5488 out of 5500 for example) or you don't use blood rage for bosses?

also : if i use this item

Should I get iron refelxes ? its my self made armor from my other char

Yea blood rage works with dmg on full life, as long as you dont lose life while your blood rage is active.
You could go for Iron reflex if you prefer Armour over Evasion.
"
Sanfear a écrit :
Hi!

First, thanks for the build!! Just right im creating my new character.

I read the 14 pages, but I have a question the gems lvl. (im gonna try the V2)

In the POB, the skill gems are correct? I mean, CWDT / Immortal call should be at max lvl? is good to wait so long for immortal call?

Also, they are linked with the golem gem, It could be better to use 2L / 3S so we can summon the golem whenever we want?

Thanks!

Yea the skill gems are correct.
I dont have enough mana to cast my summon ice golem so i decided to link it with cast when dmg taken.
You could run a low lvl immortal call if you prefer that.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 8 févr. 2020 17:19:05

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires