[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
psyerspective a écrit :

Ty for share your build mate its lovely to play do you have any advise it will plasure :) And can you share recent pastebin there is too many for skill tree dunno what can i follow

Np! Glad you enjoy the build.
Pick a skilltree you like the most.
Do you want more dps, more life? its all up to you.
Im playing Version 2 atm with double curse ring.
You can always check my profile and see what version im playing.
really love this build so far and leveled from 1-85 as st. I have followed the version one of the guide and the gems section of the guide. I cant seem to run all the buffs though. pride vulnerability herald of purity and precision. i have enlighten 4 linked to pride herald of purity and precision. all the gems are 21 but i dont have enough mana for all 4. I didnt see any reserve nodes in the pob. Am I missing something dumb?
"
silentxthreat a écrit :
really love this build so far and leveled from 1-85 as st. I have followed the version one of the guide and the gems section of the guide. I cant seem to run all the buffs though. pride vulnerability herald of purity and precision. i have enlighten 4 linked to pride herald of purity and precision. all the gems are 21 but i dont have enough mana for all 4. I didnt see any reserve nodes in the pob. Am I missing something dumb?

I just checked out your character

Either drop the vulnerability aura or change your amulet to impresence(physical) to get free mana reservation for the aura.

If you wanna use a rare amulet, you need to have vuln on hit either on ring or as a corrupted implicit on gloves

Btw your enlighten 4 is only linked to pride and herald of purity, your helmet isn't 4L
ya i noted the ammy was different in your v1 and v2 build. it was something dumb but thank you for the reply
Thanks for this build, I'm gonna start leveling a new character today. I chanced Headhunter few days ago and I'll sell it. This will be my last character this league.
I have few questions if you have some time.
1)I always craft my helmets after buying enchanted base but %30 bases are so expensive. I want to buy a %20 base, is this a big loss? Should I switch to another enchant instead of %20? Didn't play a ST before so I'm new to this enchants. And if I spam jagged/pristine I can't roll armor mods, you have armor mods on helmet. Should I just spam Jagged then?
2) I also want to craft a good rare foil but didn't try before, I generally craft helmet and body armors. You did alt/regal multimod right? Idk maybe I just buy it straight.
3) Is the lack of double curse on rings a big problem? I can afford single curse atm, I'm gonna be trying to craft double curse but it's unlikely, much luck needed.
4) Lastly I feel like this build synergises nice with a HH, I'm thinking about using it with my build but I'm not sure if my 65 ex budget can handle this build. What do you think?
I'm sorry for my long post, thanks for your effort on this build!
"
killiangrausten a écrit :
Thanks for this build, I'm gonna start leveling a new character today. I chanced Headhunter few days ago and I'll sell it. This will be my last character this league.
I have few questions if you have some time.
1)I always craft my helmets after buying enchanted base but %30 bases are so expensive. I want to buy a %20 base, is this a big loss? Should I switch to another enchant instead of %20? Didn't play a ST before so I'm new to this enchants. And if I spam jagged/pristine I can't roll armor mods, you have armor mods on helmet. Should I just spam Jagged then?
2) I also want to craft a good rare foil but didn't try before, I generally craft helmet and body armors. You did alt/regal multimod right? Idk maybe I just buy it straight.
3) Is the lack of double curse on rings a big problem? I can afford single curse atm, I'm gonna be trying to craft double curse but it's unlikely, much luck needed.
4) Lastly I feel like this build synergises nice with a HH, I'm thinking about using it with my build but I'm not sure if my 65 ex budget can handle this build. What do you think?
I'm sorry for my long post, thanks for your effort on this build!

1) If you cant afford a 30%, then 20% is fine, otherwise y ou could get a 30% projectile speed helmet. Pick what you like the most.
I used Jagged and Pristine to craft my helmet and slammed armor/life.
You could just use jagged only.

2) I did alt + regal and slammed t1 attack speed on mine.
You could also use 2x beltimbers if you want.

3)Double curse isnt needed at all. You can just get a Impresence amulet with Vulnerabilty.

4) HH is pretty much awesome on almost every build, but it isnt needed at all on this build. Ryslatha's coil is more then enough.

Np, enjoy the build!
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 6 févr. 2020 16:17:06

I have last question to you mate. I still cant handle the mana ı have problem with it. And cant open my all auras what should open dunno actually.Ty for help <3
"
psyerspective a écrit :

I have last question to you mate. I still cant handle the mana ı have problem with it. And cant open my all auras what should open dunno actually.Ty for help <3

You need atleast enlighten 3 on your auras.
Dont use empower on your gems if you dont have enough mana to use your skill.
You can drop Flesh and Stone till you get your enlightens to atleast lvl 3.
Take mana leech on the left side of the skilltree.

You also need Blaspemy and Vulnerability in a 2 link if you use Impressence amulet, so change out flesh and stone + maim for blasphemy and vulnerability

If you dont have a Watcher's eye with - mana cost of non channeling skills, you should remove Clarity, but if you have, it should only be lvl 1 your clarity.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 7 févr. 2020 08:22:52
been playing around with your build a few days now. I'm still missing a lot of crafted rares with life but I was wondering where does your survival come from? It looks like you have about 5500 and so many things 1 shot on juiced 16's on awaken 8
"
been playing around with your build a few days now. I'm still missing a lot of crafted rares with life but I was wondering where does your survival come from? It looks like you have about 5500 and so many things 1 shot on juiced 16's on awaken 8

I havent had any problems with 1shots while mapping.
I got a version with more life if you prefer that, take a look at the Versions of the build spoiler.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires