[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
thanks for your help

Np, anytime!
What should i allocates in my imprensence?

"
What should i allocates in my imprensence?

Assassination if you dont use curse ring.
Whispers of Doom if you use curse ring.
isn't it better to kill all bandits ?

edit: what map mods can't u run
Dernière édition par Travchka, le 4 févr. 2020 16:26:10
Thanks for the build really been enjoying it.

Have succesfully beat all guardians and sirus at A8. Still not put it up against uber elder yet though.

"
Darfel a écrit :
Thanks for the build really been enjoying it.

Have succesfully beat all guardians and sirus at A8. Still not put it up against uber elder yet though.

Good to hear you enjoy the build!
Uber elder is pretty easy if you know the mechanics.
"
SoundOfSilence a écrit :
"
mojo8850 a écrit :
I have started to this build like yesterday I'm almost lvl 20, so it's new build never ever played Scion.

First you should do a leveling guide.
The other question I have is what the total exualts did this build cost or could cost to maximize it to insane output

Thanks

Firstly, this is a duelist/champion build, not a scion

The most expensive items are probably:
The saviour (11ex)
Elder astral plate (9ex for -mana cost/T1 atk crit)
Bottled faith (14ex)
Single pride mod Watcher's Eye, Impales last 2 add. hits (20ex) or together with -mana cost clarity mod (3X-4X ex, very rare on market)
Decent Tailwind boots (around 3-10ex)
Helmet with enchant and nearby %phy mod (1-5ex, depending on other mods)
For the 2nd weapon, either you use a foil or get a paradoxica. Recommend you to get a paradoxica with blind on hit instead, a T1 crit roll with at least a T2 %phys is around 5-7ex?

Thank you for you response and searching the prices, really appreciate it.

So the build you say is a Duelist, Then when starting the passive tree it matches the starting nodes with a scion. not a duelist, How come please explain.
"
mojo8850 a écrit :
"
SoundOfSilence a écrit :
"
mojo8850 a écrit :
I have started to this build like yesterday I'm almost lvl 20, so it's new build never ever played Scion.

First you should do a leveling guide.
The other question I have is what the total exualts did this build cost or could cost to maximize it to insane output

Thanks

Firstly, this is a duelist/champion build, not a scion

The most expensive items are probably:
The saviour (11ex)
Elder astral plate (9ex for -mana cost/T1 atk crit)
Bottled faith (14ex)
Single pride mod Watcher's Eye, Impales last 2 add. hits (20ex) or together with -mana cost clarity mod (3X-4X ex, very rare on market)
Decent Tailwind boots (around 3-10ex)
Helmet with enchant and nearby %phy mod (1-5ex, depending on other mods)
For the 2nd weapon, either you use a foil or get a paradoxica. Recommend you to get a paradoxica with blind on hit instead, a T1 crit roll with at least a T2 %phys is around 5-7ex?

Thank you for you response and searching the prices, really appreciate it.

So the build you say is a Duelist, Then when starting the passive tree it matches the starting nodes with a scion. not a duelist, How come please explain.

There's nothing to explain, this is a duelist build, are you sure you are looking at the correct tree? Check out the OP, there's a link to the pob if you need
"
Travchka a écrit :
isn't it better to kill all bandits ?

edit: what map mods can't u run

If you prefer 2 skills points over 20% crit multi and 15all res, you can take the 2 skill points.

Physical reflect.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 5 févr. 2020 04:52:51

Ty for share your build mate its lovely to play do you have any advise it will plasure :) And can you share recent pastebin there is too many for skill tree dunno what can i follow
Dernière édition par psyerspective, le 5 févr. 2020 17:56:01

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires