[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

What should I upgrade on my gear now? I got some ex now so wondering what would be best.
on one of the screenshots for ingame spell dps your tectonic slam deals a shitton of lightning damage, is this just from % of global physical dmg as lightning damage or is there another source?
What fossils and resonators should i use for the best chance of crafting a high life + supported by maim affix?
Anyone tried faster attacks with tectonic slam? Maybe something to speed it up that isn't multistrike?
Hi! First of all, thanks for a great guide! I have 1 question though:
I have set up my Skillbar as you in your example, but I can't get the "Ice Golem" skill to work? It goes on coooldown, and uses mana, but spawns no Golem.
What am I doing wrong?

Sorry if this is a stupid question....
I got unluncky and hit "Curse Enemies with level 11 Vulnerability on Hit" for my tombfist. Should I just be happy and use these, or try and sell them and get ones with ele weakness?
"
MaxVoxin a écrit :
Hi! First of all, thanks for a great guide! I have 1 question though:
I have set up my Skillbar as you in your example, but I can't get the "Ice Golem" skill to work? It goes on coooldown, and uses mana, but spawns no Golem.
What am I doing wrong?

Sorry if this is a stupid question....

Ok nvm, got it to work :)
Is there a way to make this into a duel wield cyclone or blade storm build? I been trying to like tec slam but it feels just to slow for me. I am trying to use rage and blood rage to keep things fast but just not a fan. I know I could turn this build in naghmu's cyclone, but I rather not use an axe and keep up swords. Any suggestions? Would I maybe have to go jugg/zerker? or is there a way to make this work with cyclone/bladestorm? Any advice would be nice. Thanks. I do know I am pretty under geared but I feel like tec slam just isn't as fun of an ability for me. :/
I am struggling with mana. Looking through the build to try and figure this out. Any tips anyone?
Hey guys, having a blast with this build sofar. Iam starting red-maps now but i feel like somethings missing. Got 100c to spend, any sugsessions for upgrading my build?
Also the Attackspeed seems kinna low ._.

4.5k HP and maxed Res.
Dernière édition par Gnoxxi, le 11 juin 2019 14:41:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires