[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
SolaceinSolipsism a écrit :
Currently leveling with this build and having mana issues...i know assassin's mark will provide some mana regen later on but assuming we don't use oskarm's, does any1 know where the mana leech comes from?

Later on it's a single pip of mana leech we can take, but that requires some significant pathing. Prior to that? Hello, manaflask.
Pack it up boys, the guide to end all guys is here.

Currently leveling this. Thanks for all of your hard work.
I'm a returning player, looking forward to trying this build. I was wondering how to know what types of modifiers I'm looking for on items. Like with swords while leveling, what kind of modifiers do I want on the items?

Thanks!
Hi Rake, I'm a complete noob so i don't have the competence to know if your build is just ok or very good. How good will you rate your build compare to others? Is it a T0-T1 Tier build?

Btw thank you for your high precision guide, since i don't know what i'm doing, I like to follow like a sheep a build that has every information i need.
This is very helpfull, hope you will answer my question above. Have fun in this league!
Dernière édition par Truie, le 7 juin 2019 22:18:08
Hello, is it the ascendancy order up-to-date in the main guide? just wondering since they change a lot since 3.6

thank you for the guide
What's with taking the Staves nodes in the PoB?? And not swords like it was before.
Thanks for the guide, but why Tasalio over Hinekora?
Thank you for the build guide and break down of everything. I am new to melee builds and struggling with this build right now just got to A5. Single target is just horrible and also mana management is very bad. My tooltip on Tectonic is sitting at 1,300 dps. I am wondering if anyone around A5 (lvl 40) can share their build with this so I can compare gear to see what im missing. I am assuming this build is very dependent on gear? Thank you
"
krut0n a écrit :
Thank you for the build guide and break down of everything. I am new to melee builds and struggling with this build right now just got to A5. Single target is just horrible and also mana management is very bad. My tooltip on Tectonic is sitting at 1,300 dps. I am wondering if anyone around A5 (lvl 40) can share their build with this so I can compare gear to see what im missing. I am assuming this build is very dependent on gear? Thank you

check my gear, your dps seems terribly low, I am level 34 right now (act3) and I am in 3600 without hatred and 4k dps with hatred
Could you explain why tasalio over Hinekora in the ascendancy? Is the damage from Covered in Ash not needed? The leech and ash buff seem pretty great for something like this.

Edit: Saw your answer a couple pages back, cheers.
Dernière édition par WrathfulTobi, le 8 juin 2019 00:15:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires