[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
RangerHalt a écrit :
no multistrike on new gem set?

When you don't want to lose the defense granted by the Endurance Charges - no Multistrike. But you can ofc decide to use Multistrike nevertheless.

"
AZEACEAXE a écrit :
are Belly of the Beast and Loreweave good options for chest?

I wrote something about Loreweave in the Armour Section. I don't like Belly of the Beast personally.

"
Schommer a écrit :
What are your thoughts on taking Hinekora over Valako? It seems like the life regen part of Valako wouldn't apply much since you are probably spending endurance charges as you get them and covered in ash is 20% increased damage taken vs 15% more damage done.

I'll quote myself
"
Yes, the defensive boost from Tasalio is pretty big. Also the gearing will be a lot easier, cheaper and we can focus more on damage stats with the granted 100% fire resistances.
Also don't forget that our damage is around 55% fire, 24% Cold, 14% Chaos and 7% Lightning Damage (roughly, will depend on the Gear). So, the -15% Penetration only works for roughly half of our damage - that means it's only worth the half.
The same goes for "Covered in Ash". It's not an 20% More Multiplier it's only around 11%.

And with Smashing Strikes Endurance Charges should be up all the time without any Problem.

"
stocki10 a écrit :
Hi Rake, did U think about possibilties of going Berserker ascend ? Ty for ure reply!

Not yet. Would be something completly different. A lot less defense, probably more damage but i think the mana issues would be huge.

"
trivinoo a écrit :
Heya, awesome guide!

What do you think about Facebreaker when lvling up?

I didn't used Facebreakers for a long time. So, idk. I would guess it would be better for skills which provides flat physical damage in 3.7. But you can ofc just take such a skill for leveling.

"
Mircken a écrit :

wanted to ask if you will incorporate blood and sand too... will it ruin the mana sustain?

It's already in the Leveling Section
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 7 juin 2019 11:55:54
AMAIZING build bro !

Thank you so much for the details !

I'm gonna use this as my league starter in 3.7.
Rake, thanks for the great build guide and details. I am 90% sure that this will be my league starter (the other 10% is fascinated on how ED/Contagion would work with new league mechanic).

Thanks for being active on the forum.

You rock!
Thank you so much for the details !

I'm gonna use this as my league starter in 3.7.

Is there a special loot filter for this build?
This one will be also my build for 3.7, thank you very much for your effort on it Rake7 :D
i dont see the +1 max res node taken although only a few points off your tree?

also, do u think tec-slam is also viable with a 2handed weapon? or is the attaackspeed too slow
Dernière édition par Freez3r, le 7 juin 2019 14:12:05
Do you think tectonic slam with chieftain will be very stong with every refund of this league ?
"
Niico75 a écrit :
Do you think tectonic slam with chieftain will be very stong with every refund of this league ?

It was already strong in prior leagues.
With all the melee buffs and new support gems it will be poggers.
hey !

is it still work for leveling till tectokic?

Smite [lvl 1] + Ancestrall Call [lvl 4] + Added Fire Damage [lvl 8] + Melee Physical Damage [lvl 18] + Elemental Damage with Attacks [lvl 18] (when 5l)
"
It was already strong in prior leagues.
With all the melee buffs and new support gems it will be poggers.

Ok he will surely be my league starter, will you change some support gem to put news ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires