[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

I am kinda noob so excuse my question if its silly.

Isn't tectonic slam a fire/phys damage build? Why do we use hatred as an aura? Doesn't Anger scales better?

Also "Soul of steel" looks way to good to pass on the skill tree wouldn't you agree?

Also you said bottled faith is removed at the end but its still in the guide.
Dernière édition par UchihaShisu, le 6 juin 2019 01:45:35
I keep diging around Tectonic Slam Chieftain.

What if we use Ngamahu's Flame ?
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
Dernière édition par DesmoSaze, le 6 juin 2019 03:09:14
"
UchihaShisu a écrit :
I am kinda noob so excuse my question if its silly.

Isn't tectonic slam a fire/phys damage build? Why do we use hatred as an aura? Doesn't Anger scales better?

Also "Soul of steel" looks way to good to pass on the skill tree wouldn't you agree?

Also you said bottled faith is removed at the end but its still in the guide.

Hatred gives us 25% Phys as extra cold at Lvl 20 and 18% more cold damage. Coupled with the 15% phys as extra cold on an Amulet and 20% phys as extra cold on Taste of Hate, its quite a nice DPS boost. It also allows you to use a Hatred Watchers eye that has ~+1.5 to base crit.

Anger only gives flat added fire damage and provides much less DPS and utility.

Soul of steel seems like it would be a good node to grab if you have an Abyssus for less damage taken. Also works well with the Tempered Flash to give 12% added Phys reduction.

Pretty sure he'll remove Bottled Faith, build is still being adjusted for the 3.7 changes
Hello, super nice build!!

Noob question - can i go 2h axes instead of dual wield? just would like the style of it - maybe atziris disfavour?

Really nice guide dude! Probably my league starter! :D
Brazilian reader here :)
Came from another TecTo build and this one is way more detailed. Thx a lot, u r doing a awesome job to let us understand what u do and better understand the game !

Will definitly use this build as a league starter !

What about "Inexorable" and "Soul of Steel" passives ?
Dernière édition par Dge4Dge, le 6 juin 2019 05:09:57
Thanks for a really great looking build, along with a detailed guide. Most likely will be my league starter in 3.7.
Winter's white blanket swaddles all.
Really nice guide but i have one question in ur early gear setup u use powerless how it works this? i mean generate we in any way frenzy charges otherwise?

And why we will have +1 Power/Frenzy charges on the end gear?
Sry when the questions are just stupid
Hi im noob, is this build viable for uber lab farm?
This is the first Tect Slam guide I've seen that is well written. I must just be bad at Googling.

As a HC player I should probably roll with T H I C C Jugg but with recent Chieftain changes I might be stubborn and do this instead.

Have you played this build much in HC? With defensive improvements I imagine it would be viable? Anything else you might take in HC that you wouldn't in SC

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires