[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hey guys - so i just finished main game with this build, went super smooth. Now im lvl 67 nowhere near to farm uber lab yet. Should i try to farm merc lab or maps?
So i thought maybe i'd share my meme and get some critiques :)

I started this build after a 2 year break and found myself right in the middle of abyss league.
Actually i haaated the leveling process.. but thats probably just my nooby opinion!
but after i got my first good 2h(hiltless sword) i skilled into 2h sword.
I didnt pick up any 2h sword passives until then so it really started to boom afterwards. i was easily able to solo all labs vom normal to uber lab.
I am currently mapping all maps i can get, up to t13 and doing like 3,4 uber runs per day.. pretty carefree as i can tank izaros 1 shot.
saving up for kaom's or even starforge (hella expensive)rn.
Sometimes i feel like the damage is falling off but then again ..i feel super tanky.

I have a 5linked Kondo's but this one has a little bit more damage.
Also i hesitated for so long getting the perserverance belt .. but it was a huge damage boost for me!

My passive tree is kinda weird but i kinda like it better this way x) the nodes for the resistances saved me a lot of currency for now.

So yeah here it is, feel free to rate, shittalk, praise or whatever you do best! :D I can only recommend this build :) GL and HF :)

Quick question... Until you get permanent fortify, how do you gem it? with ancestral warchief? thanks!
I did dozens of maps now and I still only got 1 trial for the uber lab. I will be level 90 before I can run it at this progress rate :(
"
StoneyMahoney69 a écrit :
So i thought maybe i'd share my meme and get some critiques :)

I started this build after a 2 year break and found myself right in the middle of abyss league.
Actually i haaated the leveling process.. but thats probably just my nooby opinion!
but after i got my first good 2h(hiltless sword) i skilled into 2h sword.
I didnt pick up any 2h sword passives until then so it really started to boom afterwards. i was easily able to solo all labs vom normal to uber lab.
I am currently mapping all maps i can get, up to t13 and doing like 3,4 uber runs per day.. pretty carefree as i can tank izaros 1 shot.
saving up for kaom's or even starforge (hella expensive)rn.
Sometimes i feel like the damage is falling off but then again ..i feel super tanky.

Also i hesitated for so long getting the perserverance belt .. but it was a huge damage boost for me!

My passive tree is kinda weird but i kinda like it better this way x) the nodes for the resistances saved me a lot of currency for now.

So yeah here it is, feel free to rate, shittalk, praise or whatever you do best! :D I can only recommend this build :) GL and HF :)

your characters are set to rpivate so we cant check your tree.
"
Olimar123 a écrit :
Quick question... Until you get permanent fortify, how do you gem it? with ancestral warchief? thanks!

WIth any attack skill, sunder f.e.. It won't deal damage but still proc fortify.
"
teclis123 a écrit :
I did dozens of maps now and I still only got 1 trial for the uber lab. I will be level 90 before I can run it at this progress rate :(

Join /global 820 in chat, people share solved and unsolved trials. You'll get them all quick, make sure to share any you find too
"
teclis123 a écrit :

your characters are set to rpivate so we cant check your tree.

thanks for noticing ! updated it ! i thought i removed the marker but well ..
"
sonicReducer a écrit :
"
teclis123 a écrit :

Join /global 820 in chat, people share solved and unsolved trials. You'll get them all quick, make sure to share any you find too

Great info thanks a lot mate! Is there any source for informations like this? I feel like there is a lot knowledge about the game I miss... and I read the forums and reddit frequently.
How about the new eye jewels, what are the best mods (besides life) for this buid?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires