[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"Starforge: Now has 200-300% increased Physical Damage (from 400-500%). Now gains a 30% increased Global Physical Damage implicit by default, overriding the basetype. Existing items can be ruthlessly brought back into a reasonable balance state with a Divine Orb."

ooof
If anyone is interested here is my new take on the tree. Going impale and switching to axes. The Lethal Pride/Unwavering Stance is for the new Rage regen keystone.

https://pastebin.com/a9kvvuY6

If you want more life you can take Tireless for 6 points b/w Marauder/Templar or Purity of Flesh wheel up near Ancestral Bond for 5 points.
Dernière édition par NinjainSpandex, le 17 juin 2020 15:54:56
Thanks lifting for this awesome build.

New lab, new opportunities, perhaps can we get an update for this legendary build?

"
Grimnshtak a écrit :
Thanks lifting for this awesome build.

New lab, new opportunities, perhaps can we get an update for this legendary build?

lifting isn't playing anymore so i assume that means he won't be updating anymore...someone will have to take over if this build is going to be updated regularly
"
NinjainSpandex a écrit :
If anyone is interested here is my new take on the tree. Going impale and switching to axes. The Lethal Pride/Unwavering Stance is for the new Rage regen keystone.

https://pastebin.com/a9kvvuY6

If you want more life you can take Tireless for 6 points b/w Marauder/Templar or Purity of Flesh wheel up near Ancestral Bond for 5 points.

throws an error loading into version 1.4.169 of path of building
Kondo's Pride nerf means this build got nerfed ;_; still runnable, just not as good as it used to be at the start of the league.
We miss you Lifting, hope life is going well. Hopefully someone takes over this awesome build and updates us! We need leveling trees, whole shabang.
Hopefully someone takes over, I mean you can do it yourself butt it's always nice to have the optimal route. This build was always a trademark starter.
So I started with this build and have been running lab most of the league. I switched to Tribute labs (enriched chests) when they got to around 25c cost on softcore. You need to pay a little attention in the harder labs but its nothing this build can't handle. I'll post my pastebin for anyone who wants it or you can just check my profile. Character name LabInSpandex in Harvest SC. If there's any interest I can throw up a youtube video of the new lab runs or make a twitch vod. I'll check back in to the thread to answer any questions.

For pob fork:

https://pastebin.com/WygiELVm

Edit: Ran some Gift labs tonight(+6 enchant) and could do a full darkshrine run in 6-7 mins.
Dernière édition par NinjainSpandex, le 2 juil. 2020 02:10:21
"
So I started with this build and have been running lab most of the league. I switched to Tribute labs (enriched chests) when they got to around 25c cost on softcore. You need to pay a little attention in the harder labs but its nothing this build can't handle. I'll post my pastebin for anyone who wants it or you can just check my profile. Character name LabInSpandex in Harvest SC. If there's any interest I can throw up a youtube video of the new lab runs or make a twitch vod. I'll check back in to the thread to answer any questions.

I'm trying your version out! I would love to know your logic behind switching to axes and impale. I think the axes might have something to do with how you use thread of hope?
Dernière édition par gallantblues, le 3 juil. 2020 10:02:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires