[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
gallantblues a écrit :

I'm trying your version out! I would love to know your logic behind switching to axes and impale. I think the axes might have something to do with how you use thread of hope?

I picked axes simply cause of the base damage changes and the non-buff/nerf to Kondos/Starforge. The thread of hope fitting so well was just icing on the cake. Impale is just simply for damage in higher level content. It's not needed if your only plan is to run plain uber lab.
Dernière édition par NinjainSpandex, le 3 juil. 2020 11:07:31
So I'm in the middle of leveling and leveling using the tree from your setup has been very smooth, NinjainSpandex. I've taken most of the nodes up through Mortal Conviction and now I'm in the process of pathing over to Ancestral Bond.

I'm not 100% sure I'm going to stick with totems, though, as I've absolutely fallen in love with Earth Shatter. If I go slams I'll still be using this build as a reference point ofc. My main concern is being able to keep the core defenses of the build that let it deal with traps, which to me is a high life pool, perma fortify, armour, and life regen, and champion's taunt effects. If anyone can think of others please let me know.

Just bumping this thread. This build got me through some tough league starts in the past. Hope to see it continue to grow!
Dernière édition par Baloosh, le 30 juil. 2020 10:41:07
"
NinjainSpandex a écrit :
"
gallantblues a écrit :

I'm trying your version out! I would love to know your logic behind switching to axes and impale. I think the axes might have something to do with how you use thread of hope?

I picked axes simply cause of the base damage changes and the non-buff/nerf to Kondos/Starforge. The thread of hope fitting so well was just icing on the cake. Impale is just simply for damage in higher level content. It's not needed if your only plan is to run plain uber lab.

Thank you for breathing a little extra life into my favorite build. Between Badeanda's contribution on page 118 (using regular Warchief totems, and using Multiple Totems on Ancestral Protector instead) and your axe+impale revamp, I'm really digging the direction this build is going.

I must confess, though: I saw your PoB starts with attack speed nodes, and while I wanted to be faithful to the PoB, I had to stick with Lifting's starting nodes, because MOHR DEMMITCH. ;D
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Was able to beat A8 Sirus with this build after some min maxing (pride aura) + Starforge, but the amount of damage is not comparable with modern builds unfortunately.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires