[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Hello Guys!

I love this build, pretty cool and safe.
Here is my stuff from this League:

I'm actually upgrading my gems to quality 20% and I will probably do Uber Lab next days.
does anyone have an idea how to improve the build with one of the new elder/shaper items?
"
Rasjaz a écrit :
"
Aut0pr0fit a écrit :
How about the new eye jewels, what are the best mods (besides life) for this buid?

Here are some mods that are helpful:

Maximum life
Add #-# Physical Damage to Attacks
Add #-# Physical Damage to Sword Attacks
% Increased Attack Speed

Beyond that there are other mods like increased run speed if you haven't taken damage recently, resists, etc.

My PoB ignores the "Add #-# Physical Damage to Sword Attacks", damage does not increase. Can anyone confirm it does? I mean its totem damage, not sword, even when using a sword, right?
"
laurentiusiv a écrit :
"
Rasjaz a écrit :
"
Aut0pr0fit a écrit :
How about the new eye jewels, what are the best mods (besides life) for this buid?

Here are some mods that are helpful:

Maximum life
Add #-# Physical Damage to Attacks
Add #-# Physical Damage to Sword Attacks
% Increased Attack Speed

Beyond that there are other mods like increased run speed if you haven't taken damage recently, resists, etc.

My PoB ignores the "Add #-# Physical Damage to Sword Attacks", damage does not increase. Can anyone confirm it does? I mean its totem damage, not sword, even when using a sword, right?

It definitely works. I just bought a gem with only life and sword physical damage to test and it raised my totem's dps tooltip by a few hundred.
You should really include using Frost Blades+Ancestral Call for leveling. It is so much faster than sunder, and scales really well until totems. Sunder is still great boss killer, but doesn't benefit from Ancestral Call.
We are picking up so many increase damage with ailments but I don't see anywhere we get to apply any damage ailments other than from the Kondo sword but that is only from crit strikes which doesnt work with resolute technique. Am I missing something? How do we cause bleeding?

Nevermind, I see I have to get a sword cluster! lol
Dernière édition par LucidCon, le 16 déc. 2017 16:35:47
First i just want to say thank you for creating this guide/build its my first time to do end game and its been fun
Second can you reccomend another 6 link setup for this build because i just got lucky and 6 linked my belly of the beast and thinking of just using it instead of kaoms thank you so much
I was wondering about yoru thoughts on worthy foe vs Inspirational or First to Strike, Last to Fall?

Is the taunt duration that great? Seeing as First to strike grants more surv and more dmg/Inspirational adds more dmg atleast and should net roughly same defensive due to MS(?)
"
Foibos a écrit :
I was wondering about yoru thoughts on worthy foe vs Inspirational or First to Strike, Last to Fall?

Is the taunt duration that great? Seeing as First to strike grants more surv and more dmg/Inspirational adds more dmg atleast and should net roughly same defensive due to MS(?)

Worthy Foe is definitely the largest increase in dps. The 20% increase in damage taken basically translates to MORE damage, not INCREASED damage, which is much better. The 20% MORE damage from Worth Foe will provide a far bigger bump than the 40% INCREASED damage from FTS,LTF. Plus you get the added bonus of the 10% damage taken reduction.

The taunt your totems do does proc Worth Foe and with a 25% chance to taunt on hit, the taunt will be almost instantaneous.
"
LucidCon a écrit :
We are picking up so many increase damage with ailments but I don't see anywhere we get to apply any damage ailments other than from the Kondo sword but that is only from crit strikes which doesnt work with resolute technique. Am I missing something? How do we cause bleeding?

Nevermind, I see I have to get a sword cluster! lol

Well, using swor dyou'll pick up sword cluster for it, but u can do the build with other weps, there are other nodes that apply bleed + we use vulnerability curse which also gives em a chance to bleed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires