[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Overall, the build has been super smooth just as it was last league. No surprises there. I have managed to sort out most of my gear at this point, and farmed at least 3-4 ex in lab runs, only mapping long enough to get all the trials done. Still dumping fusings into the Kondo's, and resisting the temptation for Elder/Shaper items and sticking to the lab. This Build has dethroned the Juggernaut as my absolute favorite lab farmer.

Once you get Devoto's and Perseverance up and running it's buttery smooth. Tombfist was just a nice bonus from today; I debated using them since we're so starved for rares as it is, but decided to make it work for the sake of it effectively granting us another Ascendancy passive for free, plus the increased life and attack speed, which are always welcome.

My gear as of now:

"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
hi, what's the best enchant for boots?
does the 16% attkspeed/castspeed if killed recently work for totems?
thanks!
"
Khavali a écrit :
Overall, the build has been super smooth just as it was last league. No surprises there. I have managed to sort out most of my gear at this point, and farmed at least 3-4 ex in lab runs, only mapping long enough to get all the trials done. Still dumping fusings into the Kondo's, and resisting the temptation for Elder/Shaper items and sticking to the lab. This Build has dethroned the Juggernaut as my absolute favorite lab farmer.

Once you get Devoto's and Perseverance up and running it's buttery smooth. Tombfist was just a nice bonus from today; I debated using them since we're so starved for rares as it is, but decided to make it work for the sake of it effectively granting us another Ascendancy passive for free, plus the increased life and attack speed, which are always welcome.

My gear as of now:

you are missing a ton of resistance right? Also on you skilltree is one of the key passive missing (Razor´s Edge) which applies the bleeding. The gloves are not worth it in my opinion.
How important is devoto's ? I'm having trouble getting good gear for resists and life , so i'm thinking about replacing it with a rare helm.
"
DarkMagician73 a écrit :
How important is devoto's ? I'm having trouble getting good gear for resists and life , so i'm thinking about replacing it with a rare helm.

can´t see your charackter, but mainly devoto for the huge dex bonus. Furthermore there a 10% less phys damage and the helmed provides you a attack speed bonus and movement speed. But you can change this if you want to, but take care of your dex.
Dernière édition par Snugge, le 13 déc. 2017 09:15:52
Being starved for resists I went with a rare helm with resists so I could get Bloodgrip going, the flat phys seemed too good with our tree and Kondo's. I'm also not running a perseverance yet because my 5L chest has almost no good stats on it.
"
Snugge a écrit :
you are missing a ton of resistance right? Also on you skilltree is one of the key passive missing (Razor´s Edge) which applies the bleeding. The gloves are not worth it in my opinion.

I am resistance capped (not over-capped) currently with what you see above (including jewels in the passive tree). I've been messing around with the Razor's Edge passive to experiment with how much difference it makes, so it's been on/off. The gloves, for now, are worth it to me. When I decide to stop farming lab and move toward doing Guardians and Shaper, I'll be swapping them out for Spiked gloves with lots of resistance to get over-capped, and some more attack speed.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Dernière édition par Khavali, le 13 déc. 2017 13:54:21
Hey Guys, i started with this build to farm uberlab.
But i am stil to dumb to kill a fully buffed boss.
So i have 100c to fix this problem, i need a lot more defensive things.
If someone can take a look at my gear and give me a good advice what i can buy to have an easier time, i very appreciate it. THX!
"
Daxter88 a écrit :
If someone can take a look at my gear and give me a good advice what i can buy to have an easier time, i very appreciate it. THX!

I'd be glad to, but your characters are set to private.
Witchfire brew does nothing for you now that it curses with Despair. Switch that out and start manually casting vulnerability. Also you need a new helm. Switch out Goldrim for a good rare or a Devoto's.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires