[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
teclis123 a écrit :

Great info thanks a lot mate! Is there any source for informations like this? I feel like there is a lot knowledge about the game I miss... and I read the forums and reddit frequently.

Just keep an eye here and reddit, the daily questions thread on reddit is quite useful for the occasional bit of info.

Use global 820 also for master rotations if you want to level them faster.

"
Aut0pr0fit a écrit :
How about the new eye jewels, what are the best mods (besides life) for this buid?

Besides life / res I'd look for stuff like
physical damage
totem damage
area damage
attack speed

Edit: not sure what mods they can roll but I think there is a melee specific jewel. I very well might be completely wrong
Dernière édition par sonicReducer, le 14 déc. 2017 07:42:33
"
Aut0pr0fit a écrit :
How about the new eye jewels, what are the best mods (besides life) for this buid?

Here are some mods that are helpful:

Maximum life
Add #-# Physical Damage to Attacks
Add #-# Physical Damage to Sword Attacks
% Increased Attack Speed

Beyond that there are other mods like increased run speed if you haven't taken damage recently, resists, etc.

Done full uber lab run on 71 with this gear. Kind of hard with around 4.1k hp.
Dernière édition par Pomodorek, le 15 déc. 2017 03:23:55
"
Pomodorek a écrit :

Done full uber lab run on 71 with this gear. Kind of hard with around 4.1k hp.

By using Tabula you're losing a lot of life.

You could upgrade your belt to a decent Stygian Vise with 90+ life and throw in a jewel with 34 life. Get some better boots since yours dont even have a life roll on them. You could put your next couple of points into some nearby Jewel slots and pay for some 7% Life Jewels.

Should be pretty easy to get yourself bumped up to around 5-5.5k and give you some extra safety.
Dernière édition par RinsBiggestFan, le 14 déc. 2017 18:55:14
Should you rush to get Ancestral Bond at 45ish after getting Resolute Technique or should I fill out the tree as I go picking up Ancestral Bond at around 60ish?
"
Tehdood a écrit :
Should you rush to get Ancestral Bond at 45ish after getting Resolute Technique or should I fill out the tree as I go picking up Ancestral Bond at around 60ish?
go for second totem. They will eat everything on a 4 link
"
Tehdood a écrit :

As Str0ng said a second totem will munch everything. I did it the other way, I picked up various nodes on the way to AB and used sunder with a single totem - mostly so I could proc Fortify with sunder until I had done cruel lab for permanent fortify.
I want to try the budget version in Standard league. There are only five 6 link Kondos listed. The listings are all old and I've found I can't get a response from people with old listings.

Is there some other approach I should consider for the weapon?
I used sunder until lvl 60 or so. Eventually you can line up enemies across the screen. Waited outside ancestral bond until I felt comfortable switching. Make sure you watch the videos on the build on youtube.

6L isn't needed to annihilate maps through T11/T12. I did atziri last night without last ascendancy and no 6L. Just 5L your own kondos.
"
0sync0 a écrit :
I want to try the budget version in Standard league. There are only five 6 link Kondos listed. The listings are all old and I've found I can't get a response from people with old listings.

Is there some other approach I should consider for the weapon?

Get the highest Phys rolled (320) non-linked one you can, and then link it yourself. Buy a cheap 5L/6L chest to use while you're dumping fusing into the kondo's. If you have the money to buy the 6L outright, then you also have the money to do it yourself. That's what I'd do.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires