[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
ichbinwerichbi a écrit :
i looked at your skilltree and dont check what the jewel do ? Looks like bevor for me.
But i have no idea how that jewels work. Is there a simple explanation i can look for?

thanks for help. Til now no problem with maps. only some one shot from outside in legion encounters.

at bright.

you have no sec tidebreaker and cyclone in the first. Do you use that for bosses to?

Also i can corrupt it for 30 %. Is there a downside to not do that (i will make some white sockets and 6 link first to be more flexible with gems)

The jewel modifies nodes covered inside its radius. Keystones are swapped, notables have added mods (20% increased melee damage, for example), and small nodes have +4 or +2 strength (normal nodes have +4, +10 attribute nodes have +2).

The added mods to notables are random and can be rerolled by using divine.

I am using Cyclone for map bosses. The Shockwaves are enough to stun them. When I fought guardians I did take Cyclone out.

As for the 30% quality, I have been hesitating because I kind of want to Vaal it in hopes for a Fortify corruption. I am thinking of using safehouse to raise it's quality.

Do you recolor your Tidebreaker for guardians then when not using cyclone or what is your Guardian gem setup?
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
H3avyM3tal a écrit :
So I bought this for dirt cheap and got lucky with the annul (+1 melee gems). I wanted to try a rare one and I think it's pretty nice

Managed to 6link in ~300 or so :D

It's indeed pretty nice. The local attack speed is going to raise mobility and overall clear speed by a ton.

The only concern would be the lack of endurance charge generation. I guess it's fine most of the times, you can just ignore the endurance charge nodes in the passive tree and rely on the on kill effects from the passive tree to get 3 endurance charges while mapping.

Looks pretty strong to me and I wonder how well it actually performs.

Might be enough to just use ground slam since Rapid Expansion gives endurance charge on stun. Won't get the more % damage from the support but you'll still have charges.
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
"
brightwaha a écrit :

It's indeed pretty nice. The local attack speed is going to raise mobility and overall clear speed by a ton.

The only concern would be the lack of endurance charge generation. I guess it's fine most of the times, you can just ignore the endurance charge nodes in the passive tree and rely on the on kill effects from the passive tree to get 3 endurance charges while mapping.

Might be enough to just use ground slam since Rapid Expansion gives endurance charge on stun. Won't get the more % damage from the support but you'll still have charges.

Pob says average dmg is up a bit, but total dmg goes down more (with 6 charges).

Edit:
I still don't understand how to get up to milions of dps...
Dernière édition par H3avyM3tal, le 24 juin 2019 12:05:16
"
Kirbynou a écrit :
Here's my tree : Berserker 95 max

What do you think I can optimize / improve ?

I'm a bit late and still cleaning yellow/red map, so I kept Brinkmanship, but should take it out when I switch to guardians/shaper/elder.

I decided to test Warcry so I'm gonna keep War Bringer and Battle Cry, for everything else I'm really open for suggestions !

[Edit] I'm using GS for clearing, pure phys, everything else is classic

I don't really see any problems with this tree. Maybe I would argue that the fortify nodes and Wrecking Ball are not too necessary and you could take the jewel sockets and Retribution first, but only if you've got currency for good jewels.

"
Urathor a écrit :
Do you recolor your Tidebreaker for guardians then when not using cyclone or what is your Guardian gem setup?

I did recolor my Tidebreaker for my first Guardian fight. However, that was before I got most of my gears and my 6link. Now I am stunning Guardians quite well with Cyclone and Shockwave.

I just had a conversation last night and someone stunned (not too consistently but yellow circles did appear quite often) Shaper using Cyclone and Shockwave in HC.
Oops didn't see the other post about instant warcry:
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
Kirbynou a écrit :

I'm a bit late and still cleaning yellow/red map, so I kept Brinkmanship, but should take it out when I switch to guardians/shaper/elder.

I decided to test Warcry so I'm gonna keep War Bringer and Battle Cry, for everything else I'm really open for suggestions !

I don't really see any problems with this tree. Maybe I would argue that the fortify nodes and Wrecking Ball are not too necessary and you could take the jewel sockets and Retribution first, but only if you've got currency for good jewels.

Giving up wrecking ball and fortify nodes frees up like 9 points. Where would you put them instead?
Dernière édition par Kapitolist, le 24 juin 2019 12:33:10
"
H3avyM3tal a écrit :
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
"
brightwaha a écrit :

Pob says average dmg is up a bit, but total dmg goes down more (with 6 charges).

Edit:
I still don't understand how to get up to milions of dps...

Yes, Rapid Expansion could solve the charge generation problem. It still may be a good idea to not pick the endurance charge nodes as you will no longer benefit from the 4% more damage per charge due to ECoMS.

As for DPS, if you're looking at your PoB page, you should probably switch out your Maim Support in your Heavy Strike 6link and replace with Bloodlust or something else. Maim should be linked with Flesh and Stone and Blood and Sand does nothing to Heavy Strike. Warchief totem is a nice buff that you want to have as well.

After adjusting your gems to 20/20, I am seeing 1.0m DPS on your character without selecting having killed recently. I am seeing that you have 2 +30 int nodes selected, as well as halfway into Kinetic Impacts, if you could optimize these it helps. If you go for Tombfist or find other sources of Intimidate (Timeless Jewel, Pride Watcher's Eye) that raises the DPS as well.

Another note is that PoB is becoming inaccurate right now. Pride is calculated incorrectly, Impact and Ryslatha's and Heavy Strike's built in 20% double damage are ignored as well. Those are like more damage multipliers and can double your current DPS number.
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
Oops didn't see the other post about instant warcry:
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
Kirbynou a écrit :

Giving up wrecking ball and fortify nodes frees up like 9 points. Where would you put them instead?

6 points into jewel sockets, 2 points into Retribution, 1 point into the life node near Devotion.

You could also branch differently to take Lust for Carnage, or branch differently to take Butchery. Or, maybe you can just take more life nodes in the Scion life wheel. The 1 point investment into the Marauder starting damage node isn't bad either.
Interesting. Might try out some cyclone action then :-)

Have been doing very well with GS so far but I struggle at freeing the whole legion which somehow annoys me more than it probably should (getting into red maps atm and having only 3 emblems completed :-/)
"
brightwaha a écrit :

Yes, Rapid Expansion could solve the charge generation problem. It still may be a good idea to not pick the endurance charge nodes as you will no longer benefit from the 4% more damage per charge due to ECoMS.

As for DPS, if you're looking at your PoB page, you should probably switch out your Maim Support in your Heavy Strike 6link and replace with Bloodlust or something else. Maim should be linked with Flesh and Stone and Blood and Sand does nothing to Heavy Strike. Warchief totem is a nice buff that you want to have as well.

After adjusting your gems to 20/20, I am seeing 1.0m DPS on your character without selecting having killed recently. I am seeing that you have 2 +30 int nodes selected, as well as halfway into Kinetic Impacts, if you could optimize these it helps. If you go for Tombfist or find other sources of Intimidate (Timeless Jewel, Pride Watcher's Eye) that raises the DPS as well.

Another note is that PoB is becoming inaccurate right now. Pride is calculated incorrectly, Impact and Ryslatha's and Heavy Strike's built in 20% double damage are ignored as well. Those are like more damage multipliers and can double your current DPS number.

Thanks, I'll make some changes. Though with blood lust - where is my source of bleed coming from? Does AW automatically bleed? I have no idea where I can put such a combo as AW + CtB...

"
Urathor a écrit :
Interesting. Might try out some cyclone action then :-)

Have been doing very well with GS so far but I struggle at freeing the whole legion which somehow annoys me more than it probably should (getting into red maps atm and having only 3 emblems completed :-/)

Ive changed from GS to vaal EQ - just turn it on and run through legion sleeping mobs.
Hey bright, can you comment on this tree?
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAO8AESEDAHTG2FhjPfz2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FHPfnas6hj3MnzZUeZ3Uzs7nsWUh9-yQT_464IHvJ8YkYZgBS107drBhO-pJ6mUh2qE2Ud-vTZlTb6ncqmsqlnzGjiQVScvxPbGrjwtg18LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZoPMtz7-Cti9891oZdNvidhoWNeWcg-Ub2ZUAeenMLak3paYChRN_Evzb0nVCbu77ZHOnz4t0hLhxFgb-iXfpBkuUzboouryQWebrj57jJBswQR5aKluWK934wHcwBpvO1n82j_GqhRx2XynbfhfX9AhkOoQw2h9--DYAAAAAAA=

I wanted to try out instant warcry too. Have 5 more points to plug, not too sure where they should go. I didn't take lust for carnage because I wanted to test just the leech from blood rage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires