[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
Kapitolist a écrit :
"
Kirbynou a écrit :
Slots for skills are really not enough, with vaal ancestral call, vaal molten shell and vaal ground slam, there's no way we could fit it all in Berserker

I already cut off normal ancetral warchief, normal molten shell and sand/blood stance switch and still missing one slot for war cry...

I begin to think War Bringer will be too much to take... and warcry feel a bit clunky (and dangerous) without Battle Cry.

Is it really worth it to take Battle Cry ? (approximatly 4 more nodes, more than an additionnal jewel socket) ?
Even with Rallying Cry which boost us the most (or rarely switch for Enduring Cry on stun immune boss/map) I'm not sure the investment on points, bar skill slot and even button pushing justify it.

Berserkers with same interrogation already have numbers or testing grounds about that ? I've played a bit with PoB but I'm not confident on myself and ingame feeling of playstyle is also really important

It feels clunky if you're spamming it on cooldown and then it gets animation cancelled. I have the same sentiment. But I also don't know if I could live without the QoL of a 25% heal on a 2s cd lol. I've running abyssal cry instead of enduring for mapping. It's really nice for clearing blue/purp mobs cause you leap slam in, cry and slam and everything explodes.

Bright I have a question about berserker life leech options. You mentioned in the guide that you could either pick it up in the passive trees or gear for it. But doesn't blood rage give life leech? Is the 1.2% it provides not enough to cap leech rate?

I don’t think using so many Vaal skills at the same time is a good idea. Maybe pick just one so that you free up your skill bar slots and also make it easier to recharge Vaal souls.

I think it might be a good idea to pick Battlecry. The passive tree needs to be tweaked a little bit - different pathing, picking the jewel socket on top, etc. I had great experiences with instant warcry in the past and I think this investment can be justified.

Any source of leech will be enough to hit the cap, you just need like 0.2% in total. I ignore the leech from Blood Rage because I personally forget about this skill all the time, and it really sucks if you forget to use Blood Rage and you don’t leech at all. Maybe another reason could be that Blood Rage can be problematic in no regen maps, and we want to be able to leech in that scenario.
Killed UE with this build :). Took me 3 portal but is was my bad
I've seen you said that we can take Ground Slam with this build, but can I go Juggernaut as well? And would it still work? DPS might be lower I suppose... But I'm not really bossing. So clearing maps is fine like this?
So I bought this for dirt cheap and got lucky with the annul (+1 melee gems). I wanted to try a rare one and I think it's pretty nice

Managed to 6link in ~300 or so :D
Dernière édition par H3avyM3tal, le 22 juin 2019 16:43:01
"
BatGlare a écrit :
Killed UE with this build :). Took me 3 portal but is was my bad

Gratz dude. Did you find being able to stun one of the 2 bosses helpful for the fight? Or would be fight be the same for you as if you couldn't stun at all?
"
egirl a écrit :
I've seen you said that we can take Ground Slam with this build, but can I go Juggernaut as well? And would it still work? DPS might be lower I suppose... But I'm not really bossing. So clearing maps is fine like this?

Jugg just offers too little to this build... the defense is nice but I don't feel it could justify the loss of damage. Maybe it's a fine choice if you're playing HC, but otherwise I see Slayer being a much better choice overall.

So, if you have a special reason to pick Jugg, it's fine. But if you're wondering if Jugg works well - I have to say it's on the weaker side.
"
H3avyM3tal a écrit :
So I bought this for dirt cheap and got lucky with the annul (+1 melee gems). I wanted to try a rare one and I think it's pretty nice

Managed to 6link in ~300 or so :D

It's indeed pretty nice. The local attack speed is going to raise mobility and overall clear speed by a ton.

The only concern would be the lack of endurance charge generation. I guess it's fine most of the times, you can just ignore the endurance charge nodes in the passive tree and rely on the on kill effects from the passive tree to get 3 endurance charges while mapping.

Looks pretty strong to me and I wonder how well it actually performs.
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
egirl a écrit :

Jugg just offers too little to this build... the defense is nice but I don't feel it could justify the loss of damage. Maybe it's a fine choice if you're playing HC, but otherwise I see Slayer being a much better choice overall.

So, if you have a special reason to pick Jugg, it's fine. But if you're wondering if Jugg works well - I have to say it's on the weaker side.
Thanks for your reply. (Sorry...I realized that you already answered this stuff in your FAQs.) I decided to go with your Slayer crit build using Ground Slam. Wish me luck. ^_^
"
brightwaha a écrit :

It's indeed pretty nice. The local attack speed is going to raise mobility and overall clear speed by a ton.

The only concern would be the lack of endurance charge generation. I guess it's fine most of the times, you can just ignore the endurance charge nodes in the passive tree and rely on the on kill effects from the passive tree to get 3 endurance charges while mapping.

Looks pretty strong to me and I wonder how well it actually performs.

Actually Im using GS for clearing, with one threshold jewel, so Im getting lots of charges (got blood rage and that crit mace node with 8% chance for power charge).

Im still not red mapping, and my gems are still not quality or 20 (which Im going to fix right away), but Im not having any problems.
Here's my tree : Berserker 95 max

What do you think I can optimize / improve ?

I'm a bit late and still cleaning yellow/red map, so I kept Brinkmanship, but should take it out when I switch to guardians/shaper/elder.

I decided to test Warcry so I'm gonna keep War Bringer and Battle Cry, for everything else I'm really open for suggestions !

[Edit] I'm using GS for clearing, pure phys, everything else is classic
Dernière édition par Kirbynou, le 24 juin 2019 04:41:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires