[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Hello! Thank you for this build, it's great fun so far. I wanted to ask about the Tidebreaker divination card, The Deep Ones. I have made this character SSF HC and planned on farming them, but I am curious how hard they might be to acquire and thought someone here might have farmed it too. Is it similar to Tabula farming, worse, better?

Thank you for your help.
"
Xaithai a écrit :
Hello! Thank you for this build, it's great fun so far. I wanted to ask about the Tidebreaker divination card, The Deep Ones. I have made this character SSF HC and planned on farming them, but I am curious how hard they might be to acquire and thought someone here might have farmed it too. Is it similar to Tabula farming, worse, better?

Thank you for your help.

I am interested in knowing if anyone tried to farm the div card as well. I never saw a drop myself and the only info I know about the card is from here:

https://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=The+Deep+Ones
"
brightwaha a écrit :

You take tombfist because everyone corrupts it so its easy to get the vulnerability on hit corruption. Tombfish with vulnerability you're looking at enemies take ~34% increased damage. If you're already running F&S-Maim it's still ~26% more damage (33% more if you count the intimidate) on trash.

Edit: Shouldn't gloves get higher priority over 6L on weapon since we can stun shaper with 5L now. 6L is on average a ~5ex investment (potentionally much higher if you get unlucky. ~7ex if you use the fusing recipe). Whereas you can find decent vulerability gloves for <2ex.

I can't really comment much on the rampage gloves. It's a choice sacrificing bossing performance for clearing QoL, and it can always be worth it as long as you feel like it.

I would probably still get the 6link first. A 6 link is a 50% more damage at all times, and Vulnerability is like 6% more damage against Shaper / Guardians due to reduced curse effectiveness.

Yes of course 6L Tidebreaker is priority number one (already at 3000+ fusing and didn't got one, I could have bought my 2 6L with that I know, but I won't budge and I'm gonna keep my tabula as long as I have to !!!! Even if I already have a corrupt Kaom's in bank, not gonna let the game bully me..).

I saw some rampage gloves with vulnerability on hit too, I guess I'm gonna test switching a bit between both.
But as mapping with Berserker is already really nice, I don't think it will revolutionize the pace :)

Thanks chief
Hi,

I just wanted to confirm that Elder and Shaper in the Uber Elder fight can both be stunned by this build.

It was my first UE fight in a while and I derped really hard at the beginning and decided to try and stun the Elder despite the invincibility shield, but once I realized my mistake it worked out well in the end with 4 portals spent.

A very fun build to play - but now it's time for other adventures. =)

If you want to check out my gear, the character name is "Haddoch" on my profile.
I got a pair of vulnerability gloves last night and they feel pretty nice. They were also on a pair of veruso's so free shock immunity is also not bad. Also loving the instant warcry paired with abyssal. It's a lot cleaner clearing packs because everything dies at the same time; popcorn.

Edit: I wanted to wait for I get my hillock for 28% qual before I tried to 6L lol. Been pretty hard to get him to 3* and as lead.
Dernière édition par Kapitolist, le 26 juin 2019 13:26:50
"
brightwaha a écrit :
"
Xaithai a écrit :

Thank you for your help.

I am interested in knowing if anyone tried to farm the div card as well. I never saw a drop myself and the only info I know about the card is from here:

https://poedb.tw/us/item.php?n=The+Deep+Ones

Hey, I just wanted to get back to you on this. I suspect that farming this card isn't really viable, I've been farming since yesterday and have yet to get a single card. But now I am curious so I'm going to start counting my runs and putting everything I get into a quad tab to see how long it takes to even get one. Might make a post to GGG about it, since what the hell is the point of that? A discussion for a different thread though, I think.
I don't think it's necessary to farm cards at this point in the league. Tidebreakers are floating around 10c on poe.trade. Probably more efficient to just buy?
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
I don't think it's necessary to farm cards at this point in the league. Tidebreakers are floating around 10c on poe.trade. Probably more efficient to just buy?

You're right of course, but I'm talking about SSF :) I am thinking maybe chancing imperial mauls might be the best bet at this point.
"
Xaithai a écrit :
"
Kapitolist a écrit :

You're right of course, but I'm talking about SSF :) I am thinking maybe chancing imperial mauls might be the best bet at this point.

Bah sorry I keep forgetting SSF is a thing. Must be tough getting the stuff you want in SSF. I mean you can also craft a decent 2H hammer with 15% rEST and get more rEST in your passive tree? I don't think damage is a huge issue this season.
Yeah, that might be the best thing. Guess I was just being stubborn about this for no good reason lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires