[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Alright, just checking as I wasn't sure whether the attack speed was good enough for the exchange. Already got the build fully done, so might just farm for awaken gems and perhaps this league get multistrike. Damage-wise it is still quite respectable, especially with the new fortify nodes. But of course not as great as it used to be with this shitty stun mechanic.

Really wish they didn't do this or at least tried to make a reasonable change instead of straight up giving bosses immunity.
"
keva654 a écrit :

Regarding "deal high single target damage with a 2hander"

I think i a missing something here, my singe target damage is horrible. I can clear a t16 map pretty easy, but certain monsters and especialy most bosses take for ever to kill. Heavy strike seems to do even less damge then cyclone.

Any idea what i am doing wrong?

thanks guys

You need the 2 Empire jewels for Heavy Strike and preferably on a 6l. Also a source of bleed helps for Bloodlust.

With your build though you would probably benefit from a good Large Cluster.
Dear Mr Brightwaha,

You can update your build now, stun is fine again. I stunned Maven today almost all fight and remembered your build. A heavystrike piledriver build. Not fancy. I'll await your return.

Kind regards,
Even after all these years, this build is the most comfortable build to play for me.

*Dunks Vanilla Wafers in Hot Chocolate and eats them nostalgically*
Dernière édition par Knivingdude, le 28 oct. 2023 02:52:27
"
Haadd a écrit :
Dear Mr Brightwaha,

You can update your build now, stun is fine again. I stunned Maven today almost all fight and remembered your build. A heavystrike piledriver build. Not fancy. I'll await your return.

Kind regards,

Logged back on for account security checks and saw your message. I appreciate your words and I still remember us discussing the stun build years ago.

Unfortunately I still don't have the time to come back to PoE at the moment, but I'm happy to hear that stun is fine again, and if I come back I will definitely try it out once again.

Cheers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires