[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

"
H3avyM3tal a écrit :
Thanks, I'll make some changes. Though with blood lust - where is my source of bleed coming from? Does AW automatically bleed? I have no idea where I can put such a combo as AW + CtB...

Bleed can be applied by our totem, or Leap Slam or Frenzy that we use. We can pick up some bleed chance from Vulnerability or jewels. But unless you picked up bleed chance from the tree, you will mostly have to apply bleed with Chance to Bleed linked to our totem.

As for the lack of gem sockets, you could take out Fortify from your Leap Slam 4link, or take out your CwDT and Increased Duration.

You can also choose to not use Bloodlust, and use Melee Phys Dmg, Ruthless, Damage on Full Life, Brutality, Fortify. You will lose some damage, but you won't have to worry about applying bleed anymore. It's mostly a choice between QoL and bossing performance.
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
Hey bright, can you comment on this tree?
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAO8AESEDAHTG2FhjPfz2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FHPfnas6hj3MnzZUeZ3Uzs7nsWUh9-yQT_464IHvJ8YkYZgBS107drBhO-pJ6mUh2qE2Ud-vTZlTb6ncqmsqlnzGjiQVScvxPbGrjwtg18LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZoPMtz7-Cti9891oZdNvidhoWNeWcg-Ub2ZUAeenMLak3paYChRN_Evzb0nVCbu77ZHOnz4t0hLhxFgb-iXfpBkuUzboouryQWebrj57jJBswQR5aKluWK934wHcwBpvO1n82j_GqhRx2XynbfhfX9AhkOoQw2h9--DYAAAAAAA=

I wanted to try out instant warcry too. Have 5 more points to plug, not too sure where they should go. I didn't take lust for carnage because I wanted to test just the leech from blood rage.

I don't see anything wrong with this tree. Maybe the only comment I would make is that I would prioritize Spinecruncher over the 4% life node in the Juggernaut cluster, the damage node from Marauder start, and the jewel sockets. But I am not saying that Spinecruncher is objectively better - if you're confident on your stunning business then it's okay to ignore this cluster.
"
brightwaha a écrit :

Bleed can be applied by our totem, or Leap Slam or Frenzy that we use. We can pick up some bleed chance from Vulnerability or jewels. But unless you picked up bleed chance from the tree, you will mostly have to apply bleed with Chance to Bleed linked to our totem.

As for the lack of gem sockets, you could take out Fortify from your Leap Slam 4link, or take out your CwDT and Increased Duration.

You can also choose to not use Bloodlust, and use Melee Phys Dmg, Ruthless, Damage on Full Life, Brutality, Fortify. You will lose some damage, but you won't have to worry about applying bleed anymore. It's mostly a choice between QoL and bossing performance.

I just did a couple of red maps and I am very pleased with dmg (put fortify on HS). I also started using flasks. Still need to be careful around legion rares, some positioning is needed or I get melted, but its fuckin' doable (vaal EQ helps alot I think. Could be placebo though lmao).
Just did my first Shaper this league and...

https://youtu.be/dy7gMBqMfn4

And that was without Heavy Strike enchant, and with Stun Support (no DPS) and Fortify Support (low DPS).

I don't know, I think it indicates that, if you want to make any tweaks to this build, you can go ahead and do so. We have enough single-target DPS as well as stun capability now.

EDIT: Also just did Uber Elder, one death. Ended up using Cyclone but not Heavy Strike. I think it could be a viable strategy to find a timing, then place totem and use Heavy Strike to stun-lock and DPS. But Cyclone feels really smooth...
Dernière édition par brightwaha, le 25 juin 2019 02:39:38
Hey,

been following this build with some minor changes, I'm pretty much lost as to what to do next, even with lvl 100 and having ryslatha's coil (which I cant use atm) I'm still having only 700k dps and max hit of 400k according to PoB.

also my boots still have fortify on them as I only have 5link tidebreaker for aoe, and thus I dont have fortify.

you have any suggestions? it's a hc build.

https://pastebin.com/ERzdPnZT
"
krudler071 a écrit :
Hey,

been following this build with some minor changes, I'm pretty much lost as to what to do next, even with lvl 100 and having ryslatha's coil (which I cant use atm) I'm still having only 700k dps and max hit of 400k according to PoB.

also my boots still have fortify on them as I only have 5link tidebreaker for aoe, and thus I dont have fortify.

you have any suggestions? it's a hc build.

https://pastebin.com/ERzdPnZT

Ryslatha's Coil isn't calculated in PoB, so you need to do some math manually. Generally, it's around 23% more DPS due to the max/min damage mods. There are other miscalculations PoB has, Pride is miscalculated, Heavy Strike's built-in 20% double damage is ignored, and Slayer's Impact is ignored.

You should probably put in totem, silver flask, and select frenzy charges in the options, those are always available. I would also argue that Impact is better than Bane of Legends, for the damage and increased AoE. If you do that, PoB will show 1 million, but after taking account of all the miscalculations it will be around 2 million.

If you look at my gears in Legion, the biggest DPS boost comes from the Tombfist with Vulnerability corruption. Since you're playing HC you might not want it, but you should keep in mind that if your DPS numbers are lower than mine this is a factor.

And to be honest, DPS shouldn't be your greatest concern. You should be dealing enough damage if you can manage to put on your Ryslatha's. Maybe try using different skills to clear, like Ground Slam or Cyclone.

I don't see any problems with your gears and tree. Maybe I will comment that I would pick the 3rd endurance charge node below Duelist.
I was thinking about Null and Void gloves or Wyrmsign for mapping, wouldn't be a great speed boost ?

You loose intimidate but I don't think it will be a problem as stun is easy even on endboss now.

Could also use weapon switch Sinvicta's Mettle but it's a bit annoying and loose the flexibility of aoe/mono whenever...

(Didn't play a lot with Rampage)
"
Kirbynou a écrit :
I was thinking about Null and Void gloves or Wyrmsign for mapping, wouldn't be a great speed boost ?

You loose intimidate but I don't think it will be a problem as stun is easy even on endboss now.

Could also use weapon switch Sinvicta's Mettle but it's a bit annoying and loose the flexibility of aoe/mono whenever...

You take tombfist because everyone corrupts it so its easy to get the vulnerability on hit corruption. Tombfish with vulnerability you're looking at enemies take ~34% increased damage. If you're already running F&S-Maim it's still ~26% more damage (33% more if you count the intimidate) on trash.

Edit: Shouldn't gloves get higher priority over 6L on weapon since we can stun shaper with 5L now. 6L is on average a ~5ex investment (potentionally much higher if you get unlucky. ~7ex if you use the fusing recipe). Whereas you can find decent vulerability gloves for <2ex.
Dernière édition par Kapitolist, le 25 juin 2019 12:19:57
this build is really fun :)
i am a noob and last league wasn't fun for me but this is great.

i followed the guide but i am not sure if i did everything right.
can someone pls check my char? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maseraki
next step would be a 6 link tidebreaker. how do i do that without spending 1200 jewlers and fusing ? :o
Dernière édition par maseraki, le 25 juin 2019 14:26:49
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
"
Kirbynou a écrit :

You take tombfist because everyone corrupts it so its easy to get the vulnerability on hit corruption. Tombfish with vulnerability you're looking at enemies take ~34% increased damage. If you're already running F&S-Maim it's still ~26% more damage (33% more if you count the intimidate) on trash.

Edit: Shouldn't gloves get higher priority over 6L on weapon since we can stun shaper with 5L now. 6L is on average a ~5ex investment (potentionally much higher if you get unlucky. ~7ex if you use the fusing recipe). Whereas you can find decent vulerability gloves for <2ex.

I can't really comment much on the rampage gloves. It's a choice sacrificing bossing performance for clearing QoL, and it can always be worth it as long as you feel like it.

I would probably still get the 6link first. A 6 link is a 50% more damage at all times, and Vulnerability is like 6% more damage against Shaper / Guardians due to reduced curse effectiveness.

"
maseraki a écrit :
this build is really fun :)
i am a noob and last league wasn't fun for me but this is great.

i followed the guide but i am not sure if i did everything right.
can someone pls check my char? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maseraki
next step would be a 6 link tidebreaker. how do i do that without spending 1200 jewlers and fusing ? :o

You should probably just save up and buy another Tidebreaker, then throw jewelers and fusings into it. I think 6 socketing only takes around 200 jewelers, and 6 linking indeed takes around 1200 fusings. The only way to low that number is to get a safehouse quality upgrade before 6 linking.

I checked your character and I don't see obvious mistakes at all. The only problem is that your Ryslatha's is poorly rolled and that's bad. Throw a couple of divines or get a better one, the max damage roll is very important.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires